Apparently racism exists here too!

No I’m not okay with tit for tat. Idc who held the land, stealing it and murdering humans for that land is inexcusable in modern times. What has he said that was racist? Where is your proof?! Joe biden- 1990’s racist crime bill, if you dont vote for me, you ain’t black.
Now wheres your proof?
You’re unfounded accusations are getting a little silly and out of hand.

7 Likes

I truly think that you are a troll …BYE! BYE!

6 Likes

I’m not going to communicate with you because I see your views, I’m not here to play games. I’ve experiences what I’ve experienced and I don’t need someone who doesn’t know say whatever they want. Your stance is worthless to me! So have a good day!

By the way, almost half of the plantation and slave owners in the south were BLACK… just more history for you to ignore.

6 Likes

No you’re being silly. I’m see your stance and I’ll not cower or be bullied. I stand firm as a man, but above all as a human being and I’ll never COWER!!!

Two of us have pointed out and disproved numerous points of yours with facts. facts dont care about your feelings. You still have not proved any of your points, or disproved anyone else’s. All I see is a pity party. Have a great day, bud!

7 Likes

Now you’re being the thing that calls names. Because I’ve said what I’ve said you now claim I’m a troll and have mental issues. You don’t even know me. This site allows you to say whatever!

"Dr_C_Sipho

Now you’re being the thing that calls names. Because I’ve said what I’ve said you now claim I’m a troll and have mental issues. You don’t even know me. This site allows you to say whate"

And you dont know us, Hypocrite.

1 Like

Your claim that we are all discriminating against you because of your race, where you came from, etc., is doing exactly that.

You are not being discriminated against, and certainly would not be because of that. Criticism is not discrimination. You do not agree with others’ opinions, are you discriminating against them?

100% false. Your claim that everyone that has criticized you is a Republican is a false assumption. I am not a Republican. Several others I am certain are not either. Again, your opinions are not facts. Especially your incorrect ideas on racism and the Republican Party. The Democratic Party was founded on slavery. The Democratic Republican party split in, I believe 1843, due solely to their belief in maintaining slavery. The Jim Crow Laws were passed by Democratic politicians. Gun control was a primary tenet in the Jim Crow laws. They were afraid of Blacks owning firearms. Black ownership of firearms was also part of the reason for the Dred Scott decision. Segregation, also the Democrats, as well as “Massive Resistance”. Welfare was passed by the Democrats, too. Every evil you mentioned has been at the hands of Democrats. Look that the major cities with Democratic leadership. What have they done to get people out of poverty? Worse, yet, more are in poverty today. You get negative feedback when you attack others without any basis in fact.

5 Likes

This topic is closed due to being off-topic for the Community and not adhering to Community Guidelines. Off-topic conversations are allowed if there is productive conversation that adhere to the Community Guidelines. Name calling and personal attacks are not allowed.

There are people from very different experiences and backgrounds here. No one is asking you to agree with other people, we ask that the discussion stays respectful and on topic for the Community. When the conversation is not respectful or is personally attacking, the thread will be closed.

17 Likes