Just who are the "Proud Boys"?

This is funny stuff. Who would have thunk. :rofl:

Warning Contains strong language.

21 Likes

So, where do I sign up?

11 Likes

My first thought but I could not find an actual chapter sign up.

7 Likes

Never even heard about them till the debate.

8 Likes

Those shirts they wear discouraged me :grin:

7 Likes

It seems that if your message isn’t in line with the extreme left’s message, you are a white supremicist.
Just like if you are not anti-racist, you are racist.

28 Likes

Seems there was a time when a smear campaign was recognized as just that… a smear campaign. Now it seems smear campaigns have morphed into reality for a generation that worships the internet and friends list full of people they have never met.

Is discernment a thing if the past?

18 Likes

I did a little drilling into their Web site. Chapter signup seems to be convoluted - it took five or six clicks deep before I got to a page for the local chapter, which is a social media site that looks a lot like Facebook.

6 Likes

A “smear campaign” is now the new “cancel culture” and it’s used effectively as a weapon of intimidation.

13 Likes

The “Zombie-apocalypse”, It turns out Hollywood got a few things wrong , like they forgot to include the disclaimer that it was only “loosely based” on real events, and that those were “future events”. Otherwise it’s beginning to look like a successful “self fulfilling prophecy” series. Oh, and they don’t want to eat your brain because they are hungry, it’s just that something ate their brains, and now they want to forcibly make your brain their own! cause somebody owes them, and that somebody just has to be you, because … your not them, of course!

edit for disclaimer: The above is satire, no actual zombies , living or dead, are to be construed to be identified in the making of this commentary.

11 Likes

Looting and rioting are “reparations” don’t ya know. :angry:

11 Likes

Thank you for the share! I honestly had no clue who they were just that I have heard the negative connotations about them. I personally have gotten tired of researching all of the propaganda pushed by the left and hadn’t looked into this one much.

9 Likes

Have heard of them, and Gavin McInnes, but most of the information is slanted and biased from the leftist media that defend BLM and Antifa even when burning down buildings while attacking the Proud Boys.

There is not a lot of coverage on them though.

7 Likes

Fascinating, I was wondering what this whole new “proud boys” thing was. But it makes perfect sense as that’s how so many things actually get started.

But as @Steven147 pointed out, it becomes nearly impossible to try and wade through all the garbage propaganda thrown up in order to find out what the real “news” is.

It’s no different than shouting down a speaker with a message you don’t like, anything as long as the opposing views don’t get heard!

8 Likes

Thanks for the post. To be honest I come here as much to learn relevant news I may have missed as much as anything, because I trust if it’s important or of interest, I’ll probably see it here.

5 Likes

Yup, that’s exactly why I posted it, to get the truth out here. Your welcome. :+1:

7 Likes

It seems to me that it takes one to know one. The beauty of the so-called information highway is that one can find general information about such questions, and with a little discernment, separate fact from fiction. They were asked by our President to “stand by”, so there’s that.

2 Likes

I’m scratching my head on the first Two!!

3 Likes

Did you read the details?

4 Likes

Its a meme. Remember Gavin McInnis is a comedian.

7 Likes