Anyone have anything to share about SAR USA 9mm firearms?

Just poking around the Internet and saw some of these pop up. I’ve never heard of them. Turkish, it seems.

1 Like

Any particular model?
SAR makes mostly copies of other great manufacturers, my personal experience - model 2000 which is a clone of CZ 75.
Pricewise - good direction. Cheaper version of greater brother. Not impressed with it, but adding better accessories (grip panels, sights and custom trigger) it could be a awesome shooter for small amount of money.

1 Like

Visually… SAR9X - Platinum and K12 SPORT. Needed like a hole in my head.

1 Like

SAR9x…hmmm, first thought about it… looks very similar to Canik TP9… so it might be a great shooter as well. If similarity is real then SAR9x may shoot as good as P99 or PPQ and these two I position in top 5 handguns.

I’ve never handled SAR9x, so words above are only my guesswork.
Perhaps Uncle Google can help?

1 Like

I did some research but thought I ask for any 1st hand experience. I really don’t need one. lol

1 Like

That is interesting - with such big amount of Community Members, nobody owns SAR firearm… :thinking:

1 Like

The SAR -B6 is a very nice gun, especially at its price point. I find it well made, comfortable to shoot, reliable, and accurate.

Don’t know where you’re looking but Keel Mountain Munitions has the B6 in stock for $310.

1 Like

I tell myself that every time I’m at Sportsmans Warehouse looking at their selections of 1911’s😀

1 Like

Still interested?

I’ve found CM9-Gen2 at my LGS / Range today… Looks awesome, feels great in the hand… and the price… :money_mouth_face: $325.00 . :star_struck:

I don’t need another handgun…but if somebody is looking for pistol below $400… that would be a good direction…

• Adjustable Rear Sight
  • Manual Safety
  • Firing Pin Block and Hummer Block
  • 3 size changeable back straps
  • Front cocking serrations
  • Piccatiny rail
  • Chamber indicator
    :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A 2021-02-02 23-13-18

1 Like

Looks like a HK/Walther cross. I like it👍

1 Like

Today I’ve got a change to verify CM9-Gen2… Oops… total mistake… nothing I can compare to Canik :roll_eyes: … so it is far, far away from H&K and Walther’s quality.

Stiff in racking, safety lever hard to engage… now I know why it costs $325 …

…so please disregard my previous words:

if somebody is looking for pistol below $400… that would be a good direction…

no… it is NOT a good direction… :expressionless:

1 Like

SAR B6P here. Shoots really good, and accurate, however i don’t like the very narrow upper slide for the grip to rack slide. Hard to get a hold of. We will see if it grows on me, as several other handguns with little changes have in the past.
On the plus side, it was and is a very accurate handgun in 9mm for a very good price.