Any holster suggestions I wonder

If it were me, I’d make a list of what you want… what carry position, material, does it need to accommodate mounted accessories, mag carrier, etc. Then see what is available based on those perimeters. That’s what I do, granted it’s not a surefire thing… ask my holster drawer

3 Likes

https://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-low-pro-belly-band-holster.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=LowPro_part1%20(W6NprE)&variation=A&_ke=eyJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIlN3Y05pUCIsICJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJrYXJhY2FsMjZAb3V0bG9vay5jb20ifQ%3D%3D
?

3 Likes

I guess my goal is to carry my springfield armory 3.8 full size XDM 9mm it’s what I have and it’s also my range gun :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not a big guy (5’8" 145lbs) so a smaller firearm was important to me. I chose the Glock 26. After numerous holster and wardrobe malfunctions, I arrived at my present setup:

DeSantis Thumb-break OWB and 2-magazine pouch. The leather wears nicely. I almost forget I’m wearing it. The holster holds the G26 securely! I’m able to draw quickly and easily. I train with this setup at least once a week - so far so good!!!

1 Like

I’m thinking about alian gear holster for my Springfield Armory XDM 3.8 full size 9mm

1 Like

I officially chose to go with Alien Gear Holsters shape-shift core carry pack :slightly_smiling_face::smirk:

1 Like

I’m fairly new to concealed carry, but I’ve been happy with my hawgholsters.com holster for my CZ P10S. I also added the Clinger Cushion to my holster and so far so good.
I’ve also tried the AlienGear holster and it’s pretty good as well.
Hope that helps…
Kevin Kirwan

1 Like

Thank you so much for the helpful advice I greatly appreciate it

2 Likes

Good luck…

1 Like

One of my students has an aliengear holster for his Springfield 9mm. He loves it!

1 Like

I have a box of holsters that were “on sale” or “special deal” stuff. There’s a reason they’re all living in a box… you get what you pay for with holsters! Don’t be afraid to be picky!

2 Likes