Another situation in Toledo

5 Likes

Kids without phones?
That’s one of the 7 signs the world is going to end!

6 Likes

“How can I be that dumb (she said) ?”
Give me your phone and I’ll tell you ! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Why has society become so permissive? I keep going back to the reasons I’ve heard for over 20 years.
A report that highlighted why the old USSR said it never wanted to fight the United States of America: Every one was proficient and owned firearms.
A decision was made in the Kremlin go start infiltrating our educational institutions with sleeper agents to make long term changes in the way Americans think about firearm use, ownership and nuclear options.
This was post WW1 and pre-WW2.
Quite a few agents were caught . But, noone put together how pervasive these foreign agents were.
Now almost a hundred years later look at our school systems now: all the way from elementary schools up to our highest level of education
Now, we find global government being shoved down our throats led by Goldman Sachs, and major multi international corporation.
Puddin pushing his immigrant policies to change the way our Republic based democracy is structered to the point of leading toward tyranny .
When are we going to wake up?

7 Likes

We ain’t ever going to wake up. When this senior generation becomes history, I’m in this category, this generation of men trained to be posies will roll over looking for a belly rub. Then pee their pants for the joy of getting attention.

5 Likes