Another Reason for "Concealed" Carry

Dave,17 I live in an open carry state Texas!! And we have constitutional authority to decide whether to get a permit for CCA or the OUTHER I Open Carry because I do Not want to get a permit and have everyone know that I have a fire arm!! Because every one in the stores when you take out your license and they heard the clerk say o you have A CCA ! And your license plate tells every one you have a permit and just by reasoning you have a permit ! You must have a fire arm and if you say it is not on me it’s in my vehicle!! Every one knows that they don’t have to get it from you just take you out when you’re getting in your vehicle and your done or the law enforcement talks in the little town and every TWEAKERS dreams come true because most people have a fire arm in their vehicle when they have a permit and every one with a permit knows that they have a backup in their vehicle that is reading this! And by not wanting to have a permit because every one will know you can not be a bad guy because they don’t let Bad guys carry at all so if you have put people in prison for drugs and OUTHER crimes! They just found out your no bad guy just carrying a fire arm but you are :bangbang: REALLY A GOOD MAN AND NOT THE POS THAT WAS HELPING YOU TO GET CLOSE TO THE BAD GUYS AND THEY JUST MADE YOU FOR A UNDER COVER :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:AN THEN THE BAD GUYS KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT :bangbang::bangbang:you are what is wrong with every one getting busted so you are more than likely going to get killed KAZ how did you get that permit if you are under cover and even if it was twenty years AGO THEY SEE YOU HAVE A PERMIT YOU CAN BE KILLED BECAUSE A REAL UCCI NEVER CAN COME OUT AND SAY I AM A USE TO BE BECAUSE NOW YOUR NOT WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS IF YOU PUT A VERY LOT OF BAD GUYS IN PRISON FOR TWENTY YEARS OR MORE AND THEY DO NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT YOU ARE THE UCCI THAT PUT THEM IN PRISON AND THEY SEE NOW YOU HAVE A GUN PERMIT :bangbang: your dead :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AN IF THEY HAVE A REWARD FOR JUST WHO WAS THE UNDER COVER :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:. YOUR PERMIT JUST GOT YOUR STUPID AZZ :bangbang::bangbang::latin_cross: MURDERED BECAUSE :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:IT WAS YOU. THAT PERMIT JUST GOT YOU KILLED :bangbang: AND AN OPEN CARRY STATE AFTER FIVE YEARS A BAD GUY CAN OPENLY AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET A PERMIT SO A PERMIT WILL GET AN UCCI :bangbang:KILLED​:bangbang: and I do not understand why if you are watching your six and you have put a very lot of criminal’s in prison do not get a permit KAZ that would be stupid to tell on your self :bangbang::bangbang: and open carry means just that and you are truly watching your six and I can not spell very well but I am not stupid KAZ no one knows that I put them in prison :bangbang: but if I got a permit I WOULD BE KILLED BEFORE THE SUN WENT DOWN AND THAT WOULD BE STUPID :bangbang::bangbang:and I know no one knows how I put every one in prison and to this minute even law enforcement officials still think they hate me because they don’t know what I was doing and for who all I promise they would never BLEAVE that I could be the one Even if someone told them they would never BLEAVE it :bangbang: because I made the bad guys fear for their lives I can not BLEAVE that I would be AN UCCI :bangbang: AND I FIGURED OUT ONE THING IF I COULD BE AN UNDER COVER INFORMATION CONFIRMATION :bangbang::bangbang: ANY ONE ONE EARTH :earth_africa: CAN BE :bangbang: AN ANGENT WITH MANY ANGENCES AND LEOS WOULD NEVER BLEAVE IT AS WELL AND I PRAY THEY NEVER FIND OUT :bangbang: I KNOW THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER HURT ME LIKE THEY DID BUT IT WAS MY JOB TO NOT LET THEM KNOW NO MATTER :bangbang::bangbang: AN I DID NOT MATTER I WANTED TO PUT DRUGIES AWAY AND I DID I PUT SO MANY PEOPLE IN PRISON I GOT TIRED OF IT AND I AM NOT COKEY OR BRAGGING I AM TIRED AND HURTING AND I STILL NEED SURGERYS FROM ALL THE MOTOR CYCLE WERCKS GANG FIGHTING AND THE LOVE FROM THE LEOS THAT THOUGHT THAT I WAS AN ANAMAL I PLAYED MY PART AND I SEEN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAW. ENFORCEMENT AND CRIMINALS :bangbang::bangbang: the law enforcement GETS TO GO HOME AND THE CRIMINALS ARE IN PRISON AND I NEVER GOT A THANK YOU FOR FOR HELPING FIGHT CRIME AND I DID WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL :latin_cross::broken_heart::broken_heart::owl::feather::feather: SO WHEN YOU CALL ME STUPID I HAVE TO REMEMBER TO BREATHE BOBBY JEAN :broken_heart:

1 Like

I want every one to truly understand that there are under cover ANGENTS right now trying not to let the out law gangs take over our NASHION and poison our family’s with drugs and guns and stoping them from just taking over so when you see the out law moter cycle 1percenter gangs that our law enforcement ANGENTS are in the mix and on fear of being found out every second of every minute of every hour of every day trying to get the bad guys put in prison before they have their family told a another ATF ANGENT HAS LOST HIS LIFE TO THE MONSTERS THAT BLEAVE THAT THEY RULE THE WORLD AND THEY ARE TRYING BUT THANK GOD THE UNITED STATES HAS THE BEST LAW ENFORCEMENT ON THE PLANET AND I SAY DEFEND THE OUT LAWS AND BRING BACK PUBLIC FIRING SQUARES FOR KILLERS AND THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL STOP MONSTERS FROM TRYING TO GET YOUR EDC AN KILL YOU WITH IT THE DEVIL IS A KILLER. AND WE CAN VOTE FOR PUBLIC EXECUTIONS. I DO NOT SEE THE PROBLEM WITH IT WE GOT PRESIDENT BIDEN FOR A PRESIDENT THAT SHOULD BE EAZY RIDER AMEN :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::broken_heart:

1 Like

I can not spell and auto correct is a criminal as well trump did it My atomic humer i know did. any one understand that i GESS i can not find my dashboard because I have handel bars for 40, years H,D,:bangbang::owl::feather::feather::fire:

1 Like

I BLEAVE that if you have a gun pointed at you and they are close enough to strike! ! If you had a straight knife like I carry my seven inch KABAR USMC fighting knife in my quick draw holster. If you can get to the handle before you get shot ! Even if you are shot you just took the Life of who ever had you at gun point :bangbang:NO WINNER :bangbang: unless the gun misfires or jam’s or in not real at least you will not be the only one that is dead or dying ! I BLEAVE a knife will out run a gun if the gun is all ready pointing at you you have to close the distance ! I BLEAVE if you want to live you’re going to get your hand around the barrel and then you can have them shoot them selfs if it’s me my knife is already there no matter to do. Nothing is death ! We must be aware of what is going on around us at all times ! But to do nothing is not even in my mind set live or not it’s on , JESUS HELP ME , for most , I pray, Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather:

So true my edc is my back up :bangbang: for my knifes I have one in my belt ! On each side of me in quick draw holsters that I made ! And they are what I use for defense if anyone is with in four feet of me :bangbang: my edc ! Is my last choice, and I have never had any one that was that close to me ever take out or even act like they were going to get their edc out in time my fire arm is my back up !! Up close my knife is all ready their I hate to say it but if you truly look like you are no one to mss with 99,99, of evil people want to hurt anyone that is not going to rip their face off an give it back to them evil people for the most part are cowards and they do not want to get hurt when they get hurt they run :bangbang:UN less they have a problem with you and BLEAVE you wronged them Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather:

2 Likes

I sure DONT want to be a party pooper but I AM staying in Texas KAZ I thank your state would make every one that lives in the little town I get to live in would be every last one a felon KAZ every thing on the list you just put up will get you put on disability if not out right dead Texas is not letting the devil take away your livelihoods my 83 year old MOMA would be on that list Texas still has room for Americans AMAN Bobby Jean :latin_cross::steam_locomotive::us::us::us::us::us::chile:

Never Chase anyone that is not running. And take care of the. LITTLE THINGS AN YOU WONT HAVE BIG ONES :bangbang: And no I did not BLEAVE her when she said she LOVED ME and she’s still Lien or I mean saying she does Bobby Jean

I could send my wife to Utah and they would put her in prison for how much she really loves me some of ya all really would get along with her Bobby Jean :bangbang:. Haw haw

I totally agree with being aware of your surroundings. For as long as I remember I have considered my “personal area” as the area anywhere closer than my reach and have always been very vigilante on being aware of the situation/s around me.
For example when I’m driving and changing lanes I don’t look at my side mirrors I use my rear view. Because I constantly check the rear view and keep a mental list of type and color of car in each lane behind me when I want to change lanes I refer to the mirror and if the cars I see are they same that I seen last time and in the same position I know it clear. When I pass an entrance ramp or interchanging road I look to see who’s coming on the highway behind from the ramp or turns behind me on the road.
When I’m walking through a store I always look down every isle as I pass…
Also agree on retention holsters. It did take me a bit to get use to them and after I bought my first one(Fobus) I was discouraged from them because it took me a bit to learn how to draw from it. Only after I bought a second one (different manufacturer) which released differently did I come to really like retention type.
As a responsible gun owner it is up to each of use to everything we can to make sure under any circumstance that our firearm is always under our control. For me that means making sure my “personal area” isn’t threatened and keeping my firearm in a secure holster held in place with a belt that has a secure latch and is sturdy and that the holster is always in position to when I put my arm down to the side and bend the lower part up so that my fingers are pointing forward my firearm is in the area between my elbow fowward. At this position all I have to do is rotate my arm rearward at the shoulder and as it rotates, and still being bent at the elbow my hand gains contact almost perfectly. If the holster is back any further or forward further it ends up with me “hunting” for it.

1 Like

Yeper every one is packing and the ones I see they appear to be pissed open carrying. I truly BLEAVE people are sick and tired of every one taking what they want and hurting unarmed people and they are sending a message we have some thing for you azzzz AND HERE IT IS AN I AM STARTING TO THANK PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE ME SICK AND TIRED OF NOT STANDING UP FOR THE WEEK AND HELPLESS AND THEY ARE JUST TIRED OF BEING SCARED AND TRYING TO LET IT BE KNOWN :bangbang:. Not to day I can see people are tired of being cowards Bobby Jean

When you bring your gun on your hip for the honest people to see the criminals can see no more EAZY targets and it does send a message. I know I have seen TWEAKERS turn around and leave the store that when they see me I had some employees come tell me THANK YOU KAZ THE PEOPLE WHO JUST LEFT WAS STEALING AND BEING RUDE ONE AT WALMART TOOK HIS RECEIPT AND WADED IT UP AND TOOK HIS INDEXED FINGER AND PUT THE REACEAT AND FLICKED IT AT THE LADY CHECKING ON IF YOU PAID THAT MAKES ME MAD KAZ I BLEAVE WOMEN SHOULD BE TREATED RIGHT I PROMISE I AM NOT COCKY IF I MET ANY ONE ON THIS COMMUNITY IF YA A CARRY WE WOULD BE FRIENDS KAZ I AM WHAT I HAVE SAID MY NAME AND WHERE I LIVE AND IF THE COMMUNITY BOSS WOULD WANT THEY CAN TELL ANYONE WHERE I LIVE AND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO COME MEET ME THAT WOULD BE KOOL AND WE COULD GO FIRE SOME ROUNDS I LIKE BLAKEY. AND DAVID 327. I am sending him tha coin I got I need to get to that I am comfortable in my own skin AND I CAN NOT EAT FISH BUT I LIKE TO FISH AND WE COULD GO SHOOT MY 44 super RUGER black Hawk magnum

I WANT TO TELL YOU A SECRET I GOT MAD AFTER BEING INSAILTED AND DISRESPECTED SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SHEAR THE PAIN SO I KNOW I WAS JUST BEING MEAN BUT I WAS REALLY GETTING SICK OF IF SOME ONE REALLY HATED ME TO SAY THINGS THAT NEVER ANYONE TO MY FACE. SO I HAD SOME FUN AND IT WAS REALLY NOT KOOL BUT LIKE I SAID I WAS GETTING TREATED LIKE POOP :poop: SO I GAVE EVERY ONE THAT HURT MY LITTLE FEELINGS THE I HOPE THEY TAKE YOUR ASAILT RIFLE AND THAT WAS NOT KOOL THEY REALLY HAVE A 2,4?:question::question::question: or some crap to try and take are at,25s I did not know that so I probably pizzz off every one in the entire world that has brains but I was not aware that the government was really going to come after my 22,3,55,6 that’s so KARZY I AM joining the NRA AND RED WIRE OR SOME OUTH SO WE HAVE TO STICK TO GATHER OR WE WILL LOSE OUR 223556 ar. That’s some bull shet I HOPE THE USCCA HAS A PITCHING GET US ALL THE WRITTEN POTISHION SO THEY DO NOT TRY THAT HAS ANY ONE ELSE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS I HOPE IT BULL SHET. BUT WOOOOOO. Bobby Jean

When I seen that finger I thought you are very right Take your index finger a fill up their eye just one stab straight in to their eye :eye: ball with your finger and both eyes are gone blind them with just one jab a bit pass the Nuckel and both eyes are out

Dave17. I Under stand that it’s your right to call me stupid because I carry openly! I Just want to know do you talk like that to people that you never met I mean would you tell me. That. I was stupid. If I had just happened to meet you. Some were on the street and you just happen to see that I AM carrying openly :question::question::question::question: I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. JUST BECAUSE ITS BEEN A LONG DAY AND I REALLY NEED A GOOD LAUGH BECAUSE. NOT THAT YOU WOULD BE REMOVING ALL DOUBTS THAT YOU JUST BE CAME THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAD SAID THAT TOO ME IN A DECIDE :bangbang: and that was so much fun that I had to get out of the ambulance :ambulance: to AREST the guy that his daddy did not teach respect and that cost twenty thousand dollars for my medical bills I just wonder how can calling anyone stupid be responsible and respect full. When we are supposed to be as an Elite members of the USCCA. I do Not understand how you can be so disrespectful to me can someone please get a kitten or a puppy for me so I can pet it KAZ you really hurt my feelings. And now I need a tissue. :bangbang:. See what you have done now you up set him. :bangbang:. I SHUR Hope Bobby Jean Dose Not cry all Night KAZ he really cares about how you feel See their you just broke Bobby Jeans little Hart :bangbang: AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE TRAINED AND INSURED BY PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT WHERE YOUR GOING TO GET A PUPPY FOR BOBBY JEAN TO GET A HUG I am praying for you and that puppy that you made me need so very very much I just do not worry about it Bobby Jean. Is just fine He’s to stupid to pet a puppy :latin_cross: now see what you have gone and Done :white_check_mark:

@BobbyJean I think you are misreading @Dave17 ’s post. He quoted another person’s response and seemed to me to be defending a person’s right to choose whether to open or conceal carry.

6 Likes

Talord. I Read what you said and I was amazed because that is what we do :bangbang: in S,W,A,T :bangbang:. We know who :bangbang: AND WHERE IS BEHIND US AT ALL TIMES :bangbang: and with four , cars in and out , of formation , and back and fourth, we are AWARE :bangbang: of OUR SUROUNDINGS :bangbang: and we all ways tried to NEVER LET ANYONE WERE FOLLOWING KNOW THAT WE WERE EVER EVEN THERE :bangbang:

1 Like

To me it’s common sense you know before I carry the gun or even a pocket knife you know it was always fist fighting back when I was coming up and you always you always knew who was around you know whether it’s to know who’s around you cuz they’re friends and you’re watching their surroundings as well or you know it’s somebody you may not be a friend and maybe around you I just I’ve always kept very good inventory of what’s going on around me

2 Likes

1 Like

A guy wrote that he thought open carry was stupid. Nobody said you were stupid. And it was not @Dave17 that wrote it. He was quoting someone else.

4 Likes

Kool I AM so blessed I just got to shack hands with gold BAG TEXAS RANGERS AT THE TRUCK STOP AND THAT WAS AN HONOR AND THEY WERE RANGE INSTRUCTORS FOR THE TEXAS D,P,S, :chile::us::us::bangbang::bangbang: WHAT AN HONORER. AND I HAD MY SHIRT OPEN SHOWING MY M&P,9,Millamiters, an , my USMC ,KABAR , FIGHTING, KNIFES, and what is so FUNNY , I SAID I AM A MEMBER, OF , THE UNITED STATES CONCEALED , TO, CARRY, ASOSEASHION. , that word :bangbang: AND THEY SHOOK MY HAND AND THEY WAS LAUGHING SO HARD CAUSE I WAS REALLY CARRYING , they were just short of ROOLIN on the FLOOR :bangbang::chile::chile::chile: THAT WAS TO FUNNY , and they were coselead carrying with out Even printing and there bages were 24,karet GOLD THAT MADE MY DAY GOD BLESS TEXAS AND THE USCCA SORRY YA ALL Bobby Jean