Another example of why "awareness of surroundings" is SO IMPORTANT

Train to be more aware of surroundings. Again ladies, this is why we carry. This took place on a NYC street. (Click on PPV_Tahoe)

8 Likes

But if this innocent lady had pulled a weapon from her purse and dropped this POS she would go directly to jail for having that evil gun!

7 Likes

That is a stretch. If she had a gun and was situationally aware it would have never happened. I don’t want to discourage people from responsibly carrying guns.

2 Likes

Updated info on the perp:

4 Likes

She was in NY. She would have definitely went to jail for just pulling it.

5 Likes

This is only going to get a lot worse! Crime is legal in the US under what’s his name in the White House!
Watch your daughters, wives, moms, grand mom or issue them your spare weapon!

4 Likes

My point and the point of the OP’s post was to show awareness not mock NY. It is disappointing is all. If you would rather mock NY¿

2 Likes

“It’s Weapons Free Folks, Weapons Free! time”

There is NO Law and Order anymore. I rarely see a cop and when I do it’s always whizzing by.
Rarely checking anybody out, slowing down (except to give a F**kin’ ticket)
MY ADVICE is YOU ARE YOUR OWN FIRST RESPONDER
YOU are RESPONSIBLE for your own Safety
You need to stay ALIVE, no Calvary is just over the next hill!
This Woman never looked around He choked her out before she knew she was being attacked
Act like there is DANGER CLOSE the second your step outside, raise your Garage door, Go for the Mailbox.
It only takes a second to get dead.
Be careful folks, There are now (10+) MILLION Insurgents in our country. Act Accordingly.

7 Likes

I’m just pointing out that if she had the situational awareness but couldn’t get away from him, the results would have been the same. The anti 2A laws in NY have severely limited its citizens on how they can protect themselves, which in turn, have emboldened these thug POS criminals. They have no consequences. Doesn’t this qualify for no bail in NYC? I mean it wasn’t, according to their law, a violent act because she was unconscious when she was assaulted. “I saw it coming but couldn’t do anything about it”? I would say to the fine people in NY, to hell with it, carry anyway! Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6 any day.

4 Likes

Are you sure about that? I would bet good money it’s multiple violent acts

Related:

He was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree assault, second-degree strangulation, sex abuse in the first-degree, first-degree public lewdness and harassment in the first-degree.

2 Likes

Yes I think you are right the laws need to change. I think we need to get the people on our side. To do that we have to get people thinking situational awareness. Then we need to get them thinking about their protection then think about buying guns to learn how to protect themselves. Then we can look at start changing laws. We can’t just start changing law until people are on our side.

I think it’s a pretty fundamental thing…people need to start thinking in terms of being personally responsible for their own stuff…including their own safety…rather than trying to outsource as much as they can to the government (which comes at great cost)

6 Likes