Andrew Tate on BODY Language

5 Likes

So Italians really got this down to a science! :ok_hand:t3: :call_me_hand:t3: :+1:t3:

5 Likes

How big a schmuck is this guy? And who the heck is he? Not that I care…

2 Likes

At some level it makes a bit of sense. :laughing:

Just read a libby article on him describing him as “cishet” man, which is cisgendered heterosexual. That term is so stupid. Cisgendered means that one identifies as the sex you actually are. The Left tries so hard to make normal appear as abnormal. So rather than just call him a man, they have to invent a new term, since all the abnormal people have multi-word strings attacted to their gender, the normal ones must also, so as to not make the abnormal ones uncomfortable.

I also find it interesting that LGBT, is now LGBTQIA+. Why not just use L+, or + as the plus is due to all the abnormal ones that do not want to be part of the other abnormal people. Would not “cishet” be part of the + as they are not LGBTQIA? I want to be recognized, too… :rofl:

My wife recently stated that DeSantis has been said to have “Big Dick Energy”. I was wondering what that was supposed to mean, so I just looked it up:

The loud and boisterous energy emitted by someone who has a colossal phallus and doesn’t have to tell anyone about it. The energy speaks for itself. The Big Dick tells it’s own story. Everyone strives for big dick energy. Only few possess such a gift. People with big dick energy possess qualities such as leadership, kindness, positivity towards others, great humor, and a “dont -uck with me” aura. Great hair too.

So, basically it describes any man that is not effeminate.

So :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: if I :palm_down_hand: walk into :wave: a room :point_right: and wave :call_me_hand: my hands :pinched_fingers: around :palms_up_together: you’ll think :point_up_2: I’m a :open_hands: badass?

3 Likes

No, we all know that you are, waving your hands just makes you appear to be an effeminate “badass” and equally avoidable… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Potential assassin.

2 Likes

LOL. While they guy clearly thinks HE is, that wasn’t really the point of the message at all.

3 Likes