And Justice for All

Voting, or not participating in the process, has consequences. :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I don’t see what the government has to do with it. What could the government have done? If there weren’t criminals we wouldn’t have to protect ourselves against criminals. There are criminals so we have to protect ourselves. If there was a cop there this wouldn’t have happened. If there is no cop there are we just suppose to let it happen? Does anyone think we can vote this away. What am I missing? Please tell me. That was my first question. What does voting have to do with it?

For starters, stop enacting laws that favor thugs.

4 Likes

What do they have to do with getting hit in the face by some thug. Just because one votes it gives one the right to complain. It doesn’t fix the problem.

IMG_4715

5 Likes

How does that stop someone from breaking the law? Do you think we can vote to stop breaking the laws? Then every thing will be ok???

I get it we are trying. I got triggered. It just bothers me when we think we can fix it by making it political.

No I’m just saying making it political doesn’t help. Encouraging people to protect them selves will.

All I want to say is if one suspects something is going to happen don’t ignore it. Check it out and be ready to defend one self. Be aware of what is going on around . Showing this video to a loved one and teaching them about situational awareness and trusting one’s instincts well do much good.

Salt Lake City’s Home Grown Version…

7 Likes

Let me guess, Mr.22 yr old was blocking the aisle with his cart because he couldn’t walk and update his FB status?

7 Likes

A humorous Comment I saw on Another Video was. “If I was abducted by Aliens at this point, I would consider it a Rescue Mission. :laughing:

6 Likes

I would personally 'de-escalate the threat pronto–up to and including a .9mm enema so he NEVER does this or worse to another living Soul again. He can then stand in front of the BIG MAN himself and plead his case ‘Escalator or Elevator’ (downstairs).
There is no Justice system anymore in some states
but there are CONSEQUENCES! ALWAYS!

THAT my friends is where FAFO was created.

Mi dos pesos

6 Likes

Wait a second Robert…ohm…ohm…ohmmmmm…OK, Brother man
Listen, IF (and this is a HUGE IF!)
We Vote and change administrations that ‘coddle’ the crooks and Murderers and re-victimize the VICTIMS! to Justice, Incarceration, Self Defense and CONSEQUENCES for an Individual’s actions, these phuckheads wouldn’t be out and about on city streets doing this Vile and Murderous acts. Half would be dead by street Justice and the other half would be gang raped in Jail (hopefully).
There is NO penilty for their crimes anymore the Social Justice Warriors say the Crim’s ARE THE VICTIMS.
Well Brother let me help them into a very dark hole (6’) down and they can try again to come back here in 50-60 years w/ a SOUL next time.

4 Likes

Yeah, but you would have been aware of him coming.

1 Like

This is also a big

IF

1 Like

One never knows EVERY situation/Encounter, I’ve been surprised before.(once or twice)
But these day’s I would like to think my SA is engaged before I even leave the house. Once I strap the Iron on I flick the switch.
And yeas again it is a huge IF, I agree.

2 Likes

Justice?

3 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk, Mr. ‘K’ What do you glean from this?
I glean (if you really want to know) is (2) words: Karma and FAFO
(or is that (5) words?)
I am not an unfeeling, cold hearted bastard (usually)
The Death of a Disabled man in his 60’s ( Beaten to Death (brutal) He hurt for some time before blessed death took him) Tragic. A (12) year old was part of it…Honestly, I wish she didn’t survive.
Anyone who does this shite has no soul.

3 Likes