An not a shot was fired

13 Likes

Fantastic story with a happy ending. Thanks for sharing brother warrior.

8 Likes

That wasnā€™t ideal for the armed robberšŸ˜

7 Likes

So, the perp didnā€™t try to become combative until LE should up. lol Interestingly he would have rather took his chances with LE over a Concealed Carrier. I notice they arrested his wife inside the car, too. I guess a way to prove she was an accomplice is through DNA on the undergarment. If thereā€™s a mix, then it would prove she knew what was about to occur.

Bad day for the perp. He should have thought that one throughā€¦ Iā€™m sure heā€™ll have a whole lot of time going forward to think about what he did wrong, again.

I like this post. Thanks Op.

4 Likes

This story reminds me of watching Raising ArizonašŸ˜

5 Likes

Yeah well, with some subtle differences of courseā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ve often wondered about situations like this. He has a gun pointed at the clerks head, a trigger pull and terrible things happen. So if a person draws on him, is waiting the right thing to do? Or would it be safer to fire immediately to eliminate the obvious threat? And then thereā€™s the reaction to the impact, would that cause the perp to pull the trigger on the way to the floor?

4 Likes

Just proves no two situations are the same.

4 Likes

Donā€™t know if you watch Active Self Protection any. John is good at giving/pointing out when a good counter ambush is offered by the scumbag. If youā€™re going to counter ambush practice, practice, practice and practice some more.

5 Likes

Unlike the movies, that might not happen. The issue is when is the ā€œbestā€ time to interdict the perp? Will one know in any particular scenario? One will need to use oneā€™s best judgement and hope for the best. Thankfully, the likelihood of that scenario for us is essentially zero.

4 Likes

Well, hopefully the panties he was wearing over his face had 2 things going for them.

1. That the panties had been worn by his wife who was outside. I mean thatā€™s probably as close as heā€™s getting for awhile.

2. Wearing those panties on his head got him closer to his feminine side, as I am sure there are some inmates who will find that story enlightening and will introduce him to his feminine side for sure. :grin:

3 Likes