Am I A Special One?

Is it only me… or have you been also receiving dozens emails from Tim Schmidt recently?

Nothing to complain, I like to receiving emails, but for last 2 weeks I’ve been bombarded by Tim’s emails :scream:
All is legit, they come from : xxx @em.usconcealedcarry.com… maybe this little EM means something… anyway, should I feel honored? :yum:

2 Likes

Apparently so, no helmet required though.

1 Like

I have not received any.

3 Likes

I have… thanks for reminding me… I need to check my email settings.

1 Like

Any time you receive an email from Tim Schmidt you should be honored, have a blessed day brother.

1 Like

I’m honored today… no doubt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A_20200721_01

Please call me THIS ^^^^ for today :wink:

3 Likes

Bombarded, yes.

3 Likes

If you’re not a USCCA member you’re receiving different emails than members are. Everyone can customize their email settings on their dashboard (uscca.com - log in through the spot in the upper right hand corner of the screen).

2 Likes

That makes sense.
I was surprised that Tim has so many time to write new email to me every day… :joy:

1 Like

The times he’s not writing emails he’s responding to emails, taking phone calls, and posting on the USCCA social media pages. :innocent: LOL!!!

Tim is still very involved in the USCCA and continues to help us all grow to be our best.

5 Likes

My first instinct to this thread’s question from @Jerzees is to answer, “Of course you are.”

2 Likes