Alyssa Milano offers her insights on the AR-15

7 Likes

I whole heartedly endorse her opinion.
She can take all the masks for herself and her family’s safety and I will take the ARs for me and mine.
A truly symbiotic relationship…

But who really thinks giving her what she wants for herself would get her to shut up?

18 Likes

I believe that some celebrities are just so starved for attention they will say anything to get their name mentioned.

18 Likes

A quick search indicates her qualifications are obvious…

ACTRESS

ACTIVIST

8 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

So why are they so worried about mass shootings? Everyone’s wearing a mask, so we should all be safe, right?

12 Likes

She’s been proven to be a hypocrite in regards to firearm ownership. As far as this bit of “insight,” we see once again she has no idea what she is talking about. The AR15 has been used in several home defense scenarios & lives were saved!

:point_right:t5: Nothing to see here… Just another liberal woman spouting liberal nonsense. I expect this AR15 BAD, MASK GOOD programming. Let those who will keep their AR15s & you keep your masks. SEE THAT… I BRING SOLUTIONS :clap:t5:

:v:t5:

12 Likes

Well, I suppose a mask is more effective at protecting you from COVID, but I expect open carrying an AR15 in certain areas might get people to keep their distance.

Now how effective is a mask at stopping a home invasion or armed robbery? Can you scare the bad guy off by saying you’ve got COVID and threaten to cough on him/her/it?

12 Likes

I was taught not to generalize or stereotype. Myself included and many I’ve met, believe in both - wearing masks to increase (not guarantee) safety from Covid, and also believe in gun-rights.

5 Likes

Ok so just a thought. I have a mask & a ar15. If I shoot the people without a mask while they’re 20’ away am I safer than wearing a mask when they’re 1’ foot away? I need scientific answers…

5 Likes

Depends on wind strength, direction, and where the spray goes.

6 Likes

@David-65 what’s your hold over?

Hmm… sarcasm

5 Likes

Yes. Bored tonight

1 Like

Nice way of putting it

3 Likes

Another Hollywood blowhard leading a sheltered life looking to tell us how to live our lives. These tools really should stay in the shed where they belong and keep their opinions to themselves.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever take life advice from those who live in the modern day Sodom & Gamorah.

9 Likes

Hey Alyssa,

This is my gun…this is for fun!

5 Likes

Should a named her in the suit…

5 Likes

Someone, call BLM on the woke one…
(Unless it’s only sometimes a priblem)

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1592827389718/alyssa-milano-responds-to-article-saying-she-posed-in-blackface

3 Likes

Milano is an extreme advocate for abortion, even being proud because she had one, I think thats all you need to know about her.

4 Likes