Alyssa Milano offers her insights on the AR-15

Lets not forget she was the most vocal proponent of the metoo movement UNTIL Biden was accused. Then, as usual with leftist politicians and Hollywood “celebrities”, went full blown hypocrit.

Rules for thee but not for me.

6 Likes

Bless her little heart. Thank goodness I now know what and how to think. What did we ever do before social media allowed celebrities to educate us on so many things? :grinning:

7 Likes

There is a Bible verse in Proverbs, roughly paraphrased says "Better t to remain silent an be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Proverbs 17:28

11 Likes

I just threw a mask at the target at the range and it didn’t do any damage…

Myth Busted!!!

9 Likes

I would think if you’re openly sporting an AR-15, you won’t have too many problems, with passersby social distancing. Either that, or wear a tee shirt that says in huge letters, “ASK ME ABOUT MY PODCAST.”
JK!

4 Likes

Try putting a mask on your target. You can’t hit it. Science.

4 Likes

That loon constantly makes a fool of herself!:rofl::joy: just for giggles… I’d say an AR is better than a mask… “social distancing” is important…:rofl::joy:

3 Likes

She’s very anti gun, has been saying the goofiest things and campaigning for gun control since Parkland…

5 Likes

This girl may be a big name and even a big earner, but she is totally ignorant about the issues she spoke about. The pores in the face masks reccommended for daily use are 0.4 microns and the virus is 0.04 microns. The face mask is no protection against the virus just as an unarmed citizen has no protection against a would be attacker, especially if the attacker is armed.

6 Likes

That would explain her acting carrier. Just another abortion of hers. We have the right to not watch her films/shows. We also have a right to speak out publicly about her like she is so willing to do about firearms and the firearm community.

7 Likes

Welcome to the family @Tracy20 and you are in the right place at the right time. God bless you.

2 Likes

The way I see it yes a mask will defend you from the unseen, where as a AR-15 or some rifle like that will protect you from the two legged and four legged animals that are out to get you and what you may have on you. So it’s the situation that you adjust your self for. Remember it’s best to be ready for the worst case scenario, if it doesn’t happen will you are still ready for what ever may come your way.

3 Likes

Why does anybody care about Alyssa Milano’s opinion? That goes for just about any big time TV/Movie star. The majority have no real clue what it is to live like the average citizen. She gets one vote, just like the rest of us.

11 Likes

Danny28,
My brother (a pastor) actually gave me that plaque for my home office.

3 Likes

Yea, she’s is also the same actress that threatened all the other state movies are now made in that Hollywood will pull all those jobs if they take away abortions. She’s a tyrannical :chestnut:. Yes we all
Have opinions but when you start trying to control people by messing either their lively hood or going to DC to try and talk leaders into more gun control and erroneously calling semi automatic an automatic machine gun then I’m not so much a fan anymore. She needs a real education. I’m sure her LA education was better than my LA country public education but she sounds as ignorant and lacks
As much critical thinking I had before I got a real education outside of California. Just look at her a typical of public education in LA because that is what it looks and sounds like. Sad and embarrassing but based on my
Personal
Experience. Yep. Ignorant and programmed. Anything for money. Except the tyrannical nutter control habits you don’t learn that in public school she learned that somewhere else.

6 Likes

I’ll sleep much better tonight knowing I have her insight :+1::crazy_face:

5 Likes

I might be out of bounds here but I do need an AR-15 more than I need a mask for protection and besides I know where she thinks she is going with this it’s an assault rifle I will tell you what if she or anyone else can tell me what an assault riffle is because the last I knew that does not exist so she can mind her own business and stay out of mine just saying

3 Likes

So she got boobs instead of brains ?? Well just alrighty then !! :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken-- doesn’t she offer “insites” on those. also? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No doubt !! :joy: :joy:
SEMPER Fi

3 Likes