Always train and be prepared - Welcome to Chicago

@Brian564 Welcome to the community, for sure one must have a good, tight grip of the firearm to handle the recoil.

5 Likes

Save yourself the disappointment and buy a sig sauer or walther,

6 Likes

I’m happy with my G19g5 “perfection” after I chopped off the hump, undercut the trigger guard, changed the connector, trigger, added XS Big Dots, and a Shadow Systems DR920 fluted barrel. :rofl:

6 Likes

Hey… isn’t it Gen 6 then? :wink:

5 Likes

…Um, ‘K’ are you a musician by any chance? KaracalG19g5 ‘Unhumped’ No speeka’s?

askin’ for a friend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WWGunhumppedWGA
No humpa de sneka!
(That would be just wrong…)

3 Likes

Polymer Staccato :rofl:

3 Likes

You wish…

Staccato out of the box doesn’t need any extras like: undercut the trigger guard, changed the connector, trigger, added XS Big Dots or fluted barrel :wink:
Doesn’t even need a generation number… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But… it actually sounds very tempting… polymer C2… probably with better trigger guard undercut, changed connector, better trigger, added XS Big Dots and fluted barrel .:joy:

I can imagine new Staccato with all these “perfection” changes…

:crazy_face:

7 Likes

4 Likes

IMG_2493

5 Likes

Oh Brother is that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet or what!

Dang!, I want one!
But I already have too many!
*Shhhhhhhhhh Quick call the Paramedics don lives @ 666 Mockingbird Lane!
WWG1WGA
No stepa on snek!

3 Likes

The only problem is that this new trigger is a little harsh…

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

From now on he’s buyin’ his own damn drinks if he’s gonna waste booze like that!
(and I’m tired of sitting next to him!) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:damn fool :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:can’t take him anywhere!

5 Likes

Hey, Alexandria, clean up at table 5.
:grinning:

7 Likes

She must have gone to the alec baldwin school of firearm safety training

8 Likes

I’m thinking if Police even check the knowledge of firearms safety once you are hired…

7 Likes

Qualified people don’t want to be LEO’s in the big cities anymore, too much at stake. so they’ve been reduced to hiring what they can get, and this lady(?) is proof.
Our government HAS to get behind law enforcement again. I understand that there are bad apples in LE, but it’s only going to get worse if they don’t start backing LEOs.

7 Likes

“You didn’t shoot your partner? Good job!” :grinning:

6 Likes

Seriously considering this :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Sale ends the 30th.

One found its way home with me today. :grinning:

4 Likes