Alternative to Aliengear

I own a PERFORMANCE CENTER® M&P®9 M2.0 with a red dot. I have seen the videos and all the comments and I really wanted to get a aliengear holster system but it seems alengear holsters don’t allow for red dot sights. So does anyone suggest a good holster for my firearm, right now I’m looking at bravo concealment.

3 Likes

When I added Crimson Trace lasers to two Glocks, I was surprised that AlienGear didn’t have shells that account for lasers. I believe CrossBreed holsters are more accommodating. I have an ankle rig from them (I just haven’t gotten around to ordering IWB holsters for my Glocks).

4 Likes

@TheyCallHimKJ. Welcome to the community, stay safe and train hard. :smiley:

3 Likes

There is a one man show in Arkansas. … Tommy Theis (https://theisholsters.com/) is more accomidating than any of the big boys. If he doesnt have what you need he will work with you to fix you up…

2 Likes

Why Aren’t There Alien Gear Red Dot Holsters Already?

One of the biggest reasons we haven’t made a red dot holster to date is because everyone and their brother is making a red dot optic these days. There are dozens of different makes and models on the market.

To give you an idea, go to Amazon. Search for “red dot for pistols.” There were 4,000 results. Not all are red dot sights for pistols, of course, but even if 10 percent are, that means 400 different ones. That’s A LOT of different optics.
We don’t deal in “universal” designs, because we know that a holster must be for the specific make and model pistol in order for the holster to work acceptably. We don’t put out product if it’s “good enough;” we only put out product when it’s right.

4 Likes

Bravo Concealment makes a good holster. Vedder is solid also and accommodate optic cuts.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @TheyCallHimKJ glad you’re here! I agree with everyone :arrow_up:

3 Likes

Thanks I just bought the Bravo Concealment and used the BOGO offer

3 Likes

Yes I read that article and the fact that AlienGear makes holsters for specific optic ready guns especially the M&P shield you would think they would since they make red dot ready holster for law enforcement with their rapid force duty holster.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family

2 Likes

If you look at what’s available for their duty holsters the list is very small. I don’t envy any company venturing in the optics on pistols world. So many companies making pistols and so many companies making optics, the number of combinations are in the thousands.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family and you are blessed to be here.

3 Likes

I would check out Bravo Concealment, Concealment Express, Vedder, C&G. They are good quality holsters and more importantly they are American owned companies.

3 Likes

I actually went with Braov Concealment and took advantage of their BOGO where I got an OWB and IWB since I’m not sure what I want.

2 Likes

I hope they work out great for you, train hard and stay safe.

5 Likes