Alabama Representative Says Concealed Carriers Have ‘Mental Problems’

I know a few. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

What I dislike are the people that vote straight ticket even thought there are people on the ballet who are completely against issues they care about.
These are the people that say, I am a (insert party name here) and if they are running as part of my party they must know what I want!

1 Like

Depending on the polls anywhere from about 75-90%

This one shows just over 80%.

According to this very recent poll it’s up to 91%.

http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm

These numbers have emboldened the Democratic candidates to give up any pretext of being even neutral on the subject.

1 Like

Wonder what the good representative would think if she were in a public place and was confronted by a criminal trying to hurt or kill her, and one of our USCCA members stepped in to saved her life. Would she still think we are mentally challanged?

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @Richard15! I think her security guards would draw their guns and defend her. :confused:

2 Likes

^^ yes, this.

@Richard15 sadly, I’m afraid she would still think we are. The problem, as I see it, is the agenda serves a purpose, and that purpose is about control and not about the truth. That is often not impacted by facts, or even personal experience.
I’m pretty cynical on this topic, I wish evidence would prove me wrong.

Yep, then while she’d probably say something nice about the defender to the press in the next breath she’d most likely say something to the effect of, “the exception does not disprove the rule”, this person may be a responsible gun owner but most are not and we’d have a safer society without them".

2 Likes