After Arizona Plans Bodycam Rollout, Activists Complain They May Exonerate Cops

Nope wouldn’t want the truth to come out. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I am so tired of seeing LEO’s drug through the mud for some political organization to try and use the spilled blood.

I guess they miss the opposite side of the coin is that those same body cams will show when LEO’s are wrong or at a minimum show that a LEO is turning his off. Which shows a pattern of behavior.

When did common sense become such a rarity?

4 Likes

My thought would be for all LEO agencies nation wide to take 2 weeks vacation at the same time, those of us in the know will bar the doors and windows load our guns and watch the circus. Maybe It will wake up some of the Idiots that survive.
One can always dream. :wink:

4 Likes

So bottom line, they object to knowing with certainty, the facts surrounding an encounter, as opposed to having only verbal reports? That doesn’t make sense to me.

3 Likes

Someone suggested a rail-mounted video camera that solved the problem of an officer’s arms and gun getting in the way of the action that the camera is supposed to capture. I’d go a step further and rig a tamper-proof switch that turns on the camera when it is taken out of the holster, and off again on holstering the weapon: no more “I forgot to turn it on” issues. This should protect the police and the civilians, by showing what actually happened. Neither should object to having that recorded.

2 Likes