Adding more people to the furnace

Kamala lied about “no troops in active arenas”. We already know that. Now they want to send more troops. Multi-billionaires more than willing to get more billions on the deaths of your youngest, bravest and strongest. I am afraid that may be why my son, an LT in the Army NG, was called to 6 months “added training” at Ft. Benning. And yes, it is still Benning I don’t care what the trannies in the pentogone want to call it. Ask me how I really feel about this :poop:. Does this sound like Afghanistan or Vietnam to anyone else??? We left both so gracefully. Dead solders and civilians in both cases just to give the enemy what they were after all along. After losing thousands upon thousands of our own. You may be able to tell I am p1ssed and will be voting for the two people that aren’t getting greased by military industrial complex.

11 Likes

This is going to be interesting. But which 2 is that?

Summary

Trump/Vance would be my answer

5 Likes

How do you feel about this :poop:? (you said to ask?)

POS! and da Missus!

7 Likes

@Zavier_D you got me! Trump & Vance to end these forever wars that do nothing but line their (current crowd) pockets. And for our economy, the illegals and all of the rest that is turning this country into sh1t. Or, as comrade and tampon might say, “I was born a poor black chile”. Oh, that was Steve Martin. Sorry.

5 Likes

:nauseated_face: please, must I see this no long before bed?

3 Likes

Sorry Brother,
If you plant the right stuff in your mind you will not falter.
We can’t forget 4 years of Oppression, Constant Fxxkin’ with us
The Lies, dis/mis information
The Innocents we lost
9/11, J6, Oct 7th etc, It’s all the NWO/Cabal
When the going gets BRUTAL you can’t say ‘oh, let them go’
or it wasn’t that bad…

4 Likes

But we don’t have anyone in harms way. comrade and tampon keep telling us that. And, we need to add to the list the 13 poor slugs who were murdered in Afghanistan by the same group. And the millions dying in the streets as the illegals sit in the Ritz Carlton hot tub. And… darn it. See you have got me going again. :smirk:

6 Likes

I particularly loved what happened at this Cabinet meeting last Friday. You know the first one that has been held since October of 2023. Can anyone think of anything of major importance that has happened since October of 2023. You know strategic type of things, that you would want to make sure you had the advice and consent of your Cabinet.

But Joe “Pudding Pants” Biden, turned what is most likely his last Cabinet meeting over to Jill “Dr. Seuss” Biden and then just checked out. Sure does bring up shades of Woodrow Wilson after he had a stroke and his wife Edith ran the Country. Until a new President was elected at least.

If nothing else, the Democrats feel secure enough now to not having any ducks to give, and stop hiding the fact that ole Puddin Pants ain’t running anything.

7 Likes

Do me one favor Tom, Please
Don’t call them ‘Poor Slug’s’
I know it’s frustrating and good people are dead
But these are our WARRIOR’S
To some our Brother’s and Sister’s in arms.
I know it’s upsetting, It’s Criminal, but we go where we are sent
Right or wrong we took ‘THE OATH!’
It isn’t about the .gov
You’ve heard it said dozens of times (if not more)
We don’t fight for THEM, We fight for the Person next to us, right or wrong
we fight to SURVIVE! (Verbiage may be different but it’s the same end game).
Some of us here have been left STRANDED, SACRIFICED, PAWNS in their twisted game. All of a sudden these bestards pull the plug! and then we’re HOME!
But we brought each soldier home (sometimes in a box or bag).
NO MAN OR WOMAN LEFT BEHIND.
Those (13) plus the HUNDRED’S wounded are HERO’S
Now the living have to suffer their wounds at the hands of the Criminal ‘VA’!
Their measly unlivable pension. Mental and physical wounds forever (till they die)

SH!T, I apologize Brother, All wound up and no one to disperse this energy on. But I don’t think I have long to wait. Neither may any of us…

9 Likes

No sir, I deserved that entirely. They were not slugs as so wrote, and now regret. They were young heros that were sent to fight a war assuming the government & military had their back. But obiden, comrade and tampon only saw them as “collateral damage”. I will never forgive them for that… as I have never forgiven Hanoi Jane Fonda for giving comfort to the commies in Vietnam. Those that currently hold the helm are scum. Our kids are/were warriors with huge hearts.

8 Likes

It wasn’t meant to be a rebuke
it was meant as a friendly correction
We need to take stock of what the fighting men and Women have sacrificed
for these Criminals for the last FOREVER
The Greatest Generation were Awesome but they had the backing of the .gov and the People!
Every KIA
Ashli Babbitt
Laken Riley
and Hundreds if not thousands died needlessly at the hands of these Evil cretins.
I didn’t want to cut your legs out from under you
I just need everyone to know THIS HURTS!
We NEED TRUMP in the Big Chair
We need to get rid of the Rhino’s and Criminals in Office
We need to stand Strong TOGETHER.

God Bless you Brother

“God save the Queen man!” :crazy_face:

6 Likes

What little of his so called mind is diagonally parked in a parallel universe. He lost it a long time ago.

His handlers have been attempting to hide his cognitive decline for a very long time.

Motivated not to lose their grip of control on our nation.

They set up the pre election debacle that resulted in that Cackling Hyena being thrust to the fore in the upcoming election not as the #2 but, #1 dingbat candidate.

Just when we needed a life saver :ring_buoy:, we got
tossed another anchor :anchor:.

4 Likes