A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases (AP is doing what???)

from Across the United States

he Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.

Continue scrolling to view the database, or Read More

Proven instances of voter fraud

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding

way more on site… can actually see the cases against and result for each state…

a lot of folks do not want to hear this… think I understand…

even so IMHO this is extremely important to everyone’s future…

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud​

5 Likes

Everyone knows as long as these machines are used to vote, the vote is susceptible to fraud and likely to be hacked by other countries for their best interests not ours. It can NOT be argued. It is a provable fact. Setting aside simple corruption and unchecked, no application mail-in voting this constitutional republic is under attack. Because the power structure is spread so thin down to the county level sheriffs, I think we can withstand it. If not, you can bet on our rights and the constitution being changed. Kiss all those beautiful God given rights goodbye. Including the second amendment and the right to conceal your firearm. They’ve started with the most obvious God given right. The right to breath. These masks are just the beginning of an attack on our God given rights. Next it was free speech on the social media platforms. This topic definitely applies to this platform. Good stuff.

5 Likes

Unfortunately in many cases these “Officials” are political hacks. Their decision to investigate/charge in many cases is based upon the political wind in their district and their own political flavor.

6 Likes

I am less worried about “other countries” than I am about political corruption in our own nation.

4 Likes

Ya, I hear that. It’s really interesting in that this might be one of those really rare times when two words that are opposite, domestic and foreign, may actually mean the same thing.

4 Likes

“I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.” Stalin 1923

What is the AP doing? Nothing, the press is dead.

3 Likes