Election Fraud?

And so it starts…???

2 Likes

“…The Democratic Party of Oregon and six other political parties are included in the voters’ pamphlet for the Nov. 3 election.”

Besides the blatant attempt (a success in their eyes?) by the opposing party to exclude a major political party, the statement of “six other political parties” caught my eye. :thinking:

3 Likes

Do you know what are the six others, just out of curiosity?

I couldn’t find a copy to see.

2 Likes

And it was only 29 seconds late, due to technical errors while turning it in.

2 Likes

Any time someone brings up to me mail in voting and how “good of an idea it is”, I bring up the fact that the USPS has not made money in 20 years, and I constantly see articles about people’s packages/mail being lost :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

How about the election in NJ that was sent to the courts due to problems with mail in voting. They have to have a special election. Another State, GA I think, said they caught 1000 people voting twice in the primary.

3 Likes

While I agree it’s petty to bar a major party’s voter statement, I do have to ask why they waited so long to submit it in the first place? That seems silly also.

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentleman,
Please Vote at the poles,it is too easy to cheat.All the ways to cheat are showing up.I rec’d an email that showed the back of a mail in envelope,it plainly showed the bar code with an R or a D after the nimber…the D WAS NOT FOR THE WOMAN’S NAME AND HER BROTHERS FIRST NAME WAS NOT RALPH.She and her brother were going to mail in their votes,but,now they are both going to the designated office and voting as am I…

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I would ask what the world is coming too, but I think we already know the answer! Treason at all levels!

2 Likes

Very, very interesting.

1 Like

Andy Ngo is one of the few reporters who has been telling the truth for years!

1 Like

The ROYGBIV parties, sans the “R” party, apropos in this context, too.