Dominion voting machine is hacked in front of a judge

6 Likes

Most popular president of all time?

5 Likes

Too funny.

1 Like

AND he’s a magician. He “won” the fewest counties of any Pee-resident in the modern era.

4 Likes

So President Trump did win!!! He shouldn’t be on trial!!! He was right!!! Now we know what happened to his 10,000 votes!!!

4 Likes

Got to remember…biden said “We (democraps) have the greatest voter fraud in place to ensure we win”.

Not that anything is going to change as the truth comes out. The swamp is protected by federal “law”(democrap protected) agencies.

6 Likes

Still waiting to see if fox news gets a refund on that dominion defamation case :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Color me shocked :astonished:. No, not really.

I need new conspiracy theories, cause most of the “conspiracy theories” that MSM attacks the Right for are not theories at all. They are being exposed as facts.

5 Likes

‘Made in China’

5 Likes

Can be Exploited does not mean Had Been Exploited. However, did GA SoS know about it and still certified safety of the machine? If the certification proves fraudulent, does it mean GA must do the elections over, or must withdraw its electoral votes? Given the quality of its judicial class, I am unsure of the outcome.

2 Likes

This is true, but when it was questioned, it was not investigated - they did not want us to know. That, in and of itself, is a tell.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger had been hiding this report from the public for two years.

Far-left Judge Amy Totenberg sealed and covered up the results of the investigation of Dominion voting machines in Georgia and sat on the report until this week.

4 Likes

Look at the ethics violations around Trump trial in GA. How they made his legal team sign confessions and weep crocodile tears. Tell me your expectations of justice from Atlanta (used to be home to Cynthia McKinney highway! that alone is telling)

1 Like

thought I saw in the report the demonstration of hacking the machine was done just using an ink pen???

1 Like

The pen was used simply to press a reset button, which then allowed the computer to boot up into “safe mode”, where files could be altered, or additional programs/routines could be installed or uninstalled.

1 Like

Kind of along the same lines. I voted on an electronic voting system in the election where The Donald won. After I tapped all of my votes and submitted them the screen never cleared. I asked a poll worker for assistance. He came into the booth, hit Submit a couple of time, each time it said it was successful but didn’t clear the screen. He called for and I waited for an IT professional. She came into the booth, hit submit again, again it said it was successful but didn’t clear the screen. See actually unplugged it from the wall and plugged it back in, the “Welcome” screen came on. I walked away nodding my head.

1 Like

They’re more like slot machines anymore. They can always be programmed so the house always wins.

5 Likes