A Quote For Today

No matter how much you believe you have lost, what you have outweighs everything else, but how much have you truly gained from such losses? Only that which is important!

1 Like

What is strong about walking away?

Facing the uncertainty of what happens next? Having the courage to find out.

2 Likes

Yo ; people, how about some happy thoughts and dreams :question:

1 Like

Have the strength and courage to not only open the door, but walk through it and find your happy dreams!

1 Like

It’s not what you’re walking away from, but what you’re walking into!

Just make sure the door is open first!:crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Larry130 Its not about quitting when the going gets tough. Its about being worn down by a variety of issues, maybe even abuse, and finally knowing, enough is enough. Plus, the quote says the person is not wanted. When you have been discarded even a slow poke figures out it is time to go through that door… And believe it or not, it does take courage.

1 Like

@Jeffrey199 >> TTYL DR. PHILL, intervention is needed, not interpretation.
I’m behind schedule. I got work to do.

I agree wholeheartedly.

1 Like

I guess we can rename this thread now, how about:

“Challenge Wanda’s Quotes…”

2 Likes

The Wanda Challenge :+1:

2 Likes

If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.

3 Likes

@Mike164 Don’t know if I can take another challenge… I may have to walk away…
JK. :rofl:

2 Likes

All you gentlemen go ahead! If she takes the gloves off, just remember crow tastes good with ketchup!
(Make them words sweet, you may have to eat them one day)

3 Likes

QUOTE WARS! Dont tell @OldDude49. He already lost one war up against me. Master of the MEMES. Quotes are more serious…some are heart wrenching, some are kick-ass, some are about more important matters in life than worchestesetertersire sauce.

What’s on your minds???

PS…are we allowed to curse on this thread since it involves real life S***? or do we have to be ducking diplomatic? Just wondering…

2 Likes

Hell ducking yea, you can poddy mouth all the duck you want…

1 Like

Shaken not stirred!
(Mr. Bond)