"A TIME FOR CHOOSING" by Ronald Regan

Are we just going in circles, change the dates and names and this could be today. We all remember what we got at the end of this election. A political speech by Ronald Regan at the Patton Center NY. 1966.
“The Myth Of The Great Society”.
I realize this is a long vid 29:32, I listened to it twice, the second time uninterrupted. If you have time watch it
and really listen to his words, it is the past transported to the present. :us:

12 Likes

It has been said that Carter gave us Reagan and Biden will likely give us something much improved also.

4 Likes

I have my fingers crossed. :us:

1 Like

I’m not sure that worse exists with the exception of Kamala and/or Nancy…which is the much bigger fear than Biden could ever be. He needs to live long enough to get booted with his people or to get through his 4 years, or the country really will be on fire. No one will stand for either of the two nuts in line for the throne.

2 Likes

I have nightmares about those two. :scream:

1 Like

I’ve had my fingers crossed ever since J.F.K. If Donald Trump would have kept his
Big Bazzoo shut maybe less people would have looked into the gift Horses mouth. If he does get back it’s going to be hard to play nice, he’s a street fighter
In a world of pantywaists.

:us::us::us:

4 Likes

He should have listened and cleaned house as soon as he was sworn in, and not have so many working behind his back. :angry:

4 Likes

It was so funny on inauguration day to see them all eat crow. DONALD TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. :rofl: Just the sour lemon look of the Bush’s mouth was worth it.

We can only hope and pray so much.

1 Like