A new Gun Rights STAR is born

8 Likes

He’s not wrong. Bureaucratic creep (overstepping their authority) is unconstitutional, and it is on the rise with this regime.

7 Likes

Biden needs to be impeached!

9 Likes

My sincere belief, They do the nibble nibble nibble nibble CHOMP on purpose as a well thought out and implemented tactic. They know they can’t do it all at once, hell no, everyone would see it and know where/who it came from. But small tactical back door undercover dark of night moves seem to work.

6 Likes

That’s just noise. No matter who is president, or how many days he’s be in office, someone on the other side of the aisle calls for impeachment.

If you’re serious, name the high crimes and misdemeanors that the president has committed, and be prepared to back it up with verifiable facts. Send these to your congressional representative or another rep who gives two shats. But when folks cry “Impeach!” on the internet, they might as well be shouting Tarzan cries.

1 Like

SO SO true, But what else can those that DID NOT VOTE for this (individual) including ME, can do except just TAKE whatever HE’S GOING to do to EVERY law-abiding-citizen while HE CONTINUES TO STRIP AWAY our Constitutional Rights bit by bit with his “SO FOCUSED GUN BANS”, and not addressing the REAL issues in this Country.

5 Likes

Good question.
:globe_with_meridians: :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

We are failing to realize one simple fact.
When you’re KING you can do whatever you want!
Remember the old saying, who died and left you in charge?
We died and left this guy in charge!
If you don’t believe there is a king, look around!

3 Likes

I heard a British historian once quip that the United States is more of a monarchy than the United Kingdom. We have a “temporary monarchy,” he said, but a U.S. president has far more power than the head of state in the UK (Queen Elizabeth II, at the time).

6 Likes

As well as Harris, AOC, as well as the entire Demoratic party!!!

3 Likes

@Scott52 (Bowing) My Sire, Your Majesty King Joe Biden of the USA we are at your service (Kiss THE RING). :kissing_heart: Long Live The King!!!

3 Likes

It seems the King lives, with the indictment of his rival!
Welcome to the monarchy!

3 Likes

Hunter and Joe Biden should be indicted too for whatever :poop:. What’s good for Goose is Good for the Gander.

4 Likes

History does indeed repeat itself.
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

6 Likes

Not sure about others, but I’m not prepared to adapt!

3 Likes

Improvise , adapt and overcome . Iol lm sure you, as well as myself can adapt momentarily while in the process of overcoming. Hang in there pal

5 Likes

You hit it right with “regime!”

2 Likes

Wow that is crazy. Sad thing, we have come to this. They dont even want to teach American history any longer at UNC and other colleges. I’m sorry our children and young adults need to learn our history, the Constitution, Bill of Rights, including Martin Luther King history…this world has gone to the pots. God help us all…as well as our weapons to help keep our familes and oursleves safe.

1 Like

Yes, I completely agree. I also feel Pelosi, AOC, Fauci and a ton of others shoukd be behind bars!!!

4 Likes

Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

4 Likes