Proposed Resolution H.RES.57 - Impeaching President Biden (Introduced 1.21.21)

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - January 21, 2021

Mrs. Greene of Georgia submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

H. RES. 57

Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/57/text?q={"search"%3A["constitution"]}&r=78&s=3

4 Likes

This is going nowhere. It needs to be pushed through with at least a Republican majority if not a super majority in both Jouse and Senate.

4 Likes

Let’s take this to its illogical conclusion…which puts Harris in the big seat…so she can giggle all day, no?

3 Likes

@Brad The addition of OR is when they got us.

Tenth Amendment

Tenth Amendment Annotated

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, OR to the people.

2 Likes

Guess her turn is coming up pretty soon, Bidens not doing too well these days

3 Likes

I think “sippy cup” is on his way out. The rest of the world is laughing at him.

3 Likes

Impeachment should be very serious. Trying to impeach, even with a good reason without a chance in hades of getting the votes makes the party trying to impeach look weak and petty.

With the current media, this will be pushed under the carpet or made into a conspiracy theory.

Not that I am defending Uncle Joe.

2 Likes

AS much as I would like to see Biden/Harris out, I think this is dumb. When the other side gets control again, I would rather they inundate Joe with pro-American bills. Make him either agree, or veto. Then, we either get the laws written the way the people want, or, those that vote against the will of the people, are shown as the tyrants they are.

4 Likes

Article III - Section. 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

I just recently learned this bit of legislation, figured I’d pass along.
2 others involved have to take the ride too and confess to treason along with that individual, otherwise a conviction is a no go.

2 Likes

Impeachment is different than treason.

Interesting facts about treason and the two witnesses. I did not know that.

1 Like

Well understood by you and I both, just tossed in for “T” theme fun

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when politicians actually went to Washington with the intention of doing right by their constituents. Now we have politicians whose sole goals are to dominate the 24-hour news cycle. Ms. Greene is a political and psychological train wreck, in my opinion, and this legislation is nothing more than another publicity stunt on her part. I hope the electorate is smart enough to see the tea leaves as they are…

2 Likes

You must be very old. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah. So?

The idea that things can’t be good again because they are “old” fuels the problem…

2 Likes

Do you predate humor?

Not if something is funny…

2 Likes

@Fred_G wait a minute I’m still a kid and I REMEMBER JFK.
:us::us::us:

2 Likes

@Blacky I was thinking more along the lines of the Congress in general.

2 Likes