Biden, abusing everything he touch's

Watch “Majority believe it’s time to impeach US President Joe Biden: Poll” on YouTube

Biden has been destructive in every area of his
Presidency.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-14067-ensuring-responsible-development-digital-assets

5 Likes

Everything the left touches turns to ■■■■.

5 Likes

High crimes and misdemeanors doesn’t even begin to touch the surface!
He’s a “ghost gun” ( 20% of his parts are missing ) wrapped in a “red flag”!
He’s a Nero wrapped in a Caligula.
I never felt more like a “subject” than I do now!

2 Likes

I’ve said it before, during the impeachments of Trump. “Be very carful, next time it might be your guy”. Politics in The United States being what it is, I suspect this is what we’ll see for many election cycles to come.

3 Likes

Scroll to the bottom of this webpage to watch Tucker Carlson’s 19 min. video on how the regime has rounded up about 50 Trump supporters so far for being “terrorists”. Unbelievable, and yet, here we are. Never thought I would be seeing this happen in the United States of America. Intentions are no longer being masked.

3 Likes

What the people that keep calling for the IMPEACHMENT of Biden keep forgetting that if he is IMPEACHED that Kamala would become President. And she is maybe worse than Biden is. Hell she pulled out of the race for President before any of the primaries because her polling was less than 1%. And she was hated more in her home state of CA. And Kamala is doing a worse or almost worse job then Biden is doing. Not to mention that people on her staff keep quitting because of how bad she is to her staff.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @Scott52

1 Like

So we go from the pan to the fire? What I think we need to be concerned about, is when Brandon becomes self aware!
We’re in the toilet already, there’s no turning back any of the destruction! Neither of them is running the country! They are literally destroying it, hour by hour! And they are proud of it!

We either stand for something or we die for nothing!

Impeachment sets the standard and the reestablishment for the rule of law. The road to repair the republic are three impeachments, Biden, Harris and Pelosi! In succession and immediately! Just a dream I guess!

4 Likes

Just thought this was a relevant thread. The part of @Scott52 has stood the test of time also.

I can not recall a time in which I have felt the way that I do towards the future. I (especially considering today’s date) keep waiting for someone to jump out and say April Fool.

3 Likes

““History will judge harshly those who turn their back on freedom’s cause,” Biden said.”

2 Likes

"History will judge harshly the traitors who turned their back on America’s Constitution & sovereignty” We the people said.

4 Likes

More proof of O’Bidungs Evil Plan, and how they no longer mask their intentions.

2 Likes

What Washington D.C needs is an asteroid strike.

2 Likes