A Brownells Fan

In the past, I could easily spend an hour glancing at their 5#, coffee table-sized catalog. Aside from their MagnaTip screwdrivers, three really neat tools they offer are their extractor wrenches and rebound slide spring tools for S & W revolvers, and their broken shell extractors for rifles, a really clever idea that’s been around for years. FYI

4 Likes

If you’re ever in Grinnell, Iowa it’s worth it to stop by their retail store. The retail store is in one end of their huge warehouse. If there is something you want that isn’t in the store you can get on one of their terminals and order it from the catalog. They will fill the order from the warehouse while you wait. You can also talk to their experts about your firearms related questions.

5 Likes

I have done business with Brownells for many years, almost always have the part I need, or the part I didn’t know I needed. :rofl:
Especially like the “how to” videos. :+1:

3 Likes

I can remember and probably still have somewhere their catalog(s) where the 1911 was the first 75 pages. Now obviously it’s AR parts. Been using them for decades and God willing I will continue for several more.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like