Sinclair International Company

If you’re not familiar with them, you should add them to your list of suppliers - this is an online site where you can go nuts just looking at it, like Brownell’s.

1 Like

I checked it out, yup pretty much like Brownells. The next time I need anything I will compare the two. :+1:
Most ammo is out of stock. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sinclair and Brownells are actually related companies.

2 Likes

That would explain the similarity. :laughing:

1 Like

Brownell’s features Sinclair products.

1 Like

I want to say some years ago Sinclair, Brownell’s and Police Supply all merged into one big entity. Back in the early 90’s and late 80’s Sinclair was THE place for long range anything and I have a goodly amount of their products. In the 2000’s Sinclair bought a company named Possum Hollow that made one of the best low buck KISS case trimmers on the market as well as what is known as an ogive measuring set. The stuff was pure gold for precision rifle reloading.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

I sent for their catalog in the '90s, but I was too involved with traditional archery and handguns to get into rifles and reloading - thanks.

I will check them out. Dont really need or want anything, but fun to read and dream. Thats the dangerous part… if I look I will find something I want but really dont need. Life is tough!

1 Like