A .30 Super-Carry Update

Has anyone taken a SERIOUS look at this 5-year Federal project - including the guns now made for it? My guess is that it’ll take 1-2 years for us to have wide, viable choices in both - it might be a valuable service if a USCCA staff member and G & G enthusiast could monitor and report on its ongoing development - I’ve found that the guns and ammo industry can often be tight-lipped because of the intense competition.

2 Likes

P.S. - This was one of the factors behind my earlier appeal for standardizing the .41 Special - the .44 can be a real handful to deal with. There’s a TON of reloading data available on the .41 for Nosler’s reference and use, if they can be prodded into taking a serious look at it.

Yes! And we thought, Why??? :man_facepalming:

The .30 Super Carry - Guns & Gear - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

The .30 Super Carry - Guns & Gear - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

2 Likes

The answer is 9mm

The major cartridges seem to have answered the questions worth asking for defensive handguns/carry pistols

.380 ACP - .38spl - 9x19 - .40 S&W - .45 ACP - .357 mag

I struggle to find a CCW- relevant questions that isn’t answered by one of the above

7 Likes

.30 Super Carry and decockers… things that changed … or did not changed concealed carry World… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy: :laughing:

4 Likes