#2ATuesday

What are your favorite things about 2A and carrying?

The ability to defend yourself and your family AND…

2 Likes

… it just makes me walk a little taller. You know the feeling. Not arrogant… just more confident.

3 Likes

Knowing that it is MY G-D GIVEN RIGHT to have a firearm for whatever reason that I want. And to be able to use it in any LAWFUL MANNER THAT I WANT.

2 Likes

The ability to protect my family should the need arise. I wonder how many victims of person violence would carry if given a 2nd chance?

2 Likes

Not having to say “Baaaaaaa” (sheep noise) when walking out the door.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

… and … it makes me feel like I have some control over how things go. I’m not subject to anyone else’s whim over my place in the world. I’m not a victim because someone else is bigger, stronger, angrier, or more willing to break the social contract. I can defend myself and those I love. I can choose to defend a stranger who is being victimized.

The 2nd amendment guarantees me the right to defend both my personal freedom and that of my community.

I OWN the responsibility for protecting what I believe in and what matters. I OWN the responsibility for protecting myself and those I love. It’s a responsibility I take seriously, and willingly, and it feels to me like an essential component of being a whole person.

It is a fierce and powerful commitment, and in that there is a sense of my own power and great joy.

7 Likes

Knowing that, as I get older, my God given right to Firearms is the great equalizer. “God made men, and Sam Colt made them equal.” Not just for self defense, but, to stop tyranny from imposing on my will, and right freedom.

6 Likes

Knowing I can take care of business until the law arrives.

3 Likes

Better to Have and never Need

than

Need and not Have…

3 Likes

…exercising my right as a civilian, not a subject, of this great land.

4 Likes

…being a part of my community’s “civilian militia” understanding it’s just another tool I carry to help me continue to support/defend my Country and community.

To be clear I don’t belong to any organized militia, however as a citizen of this country I am the militia (I even have a t-shirt from Colion Noir that says so :grinning: )

3 Likes

The faith and trust my community, have in me. To be a sheepdog instead of a wolf.

Decepticons. Now when I tell a joke and the toaster laughs. I just shoot it.:rofl:

4 Likes