Great article defending 2A rights

This is a great article on the defense of Second Amendment Rights. I believe anyone who hears of or experiences another atrocity by some sick individual, even those that don’t believe people should have the right to carry, must think if things could have been different if honest citizens who carry, were there, would/could the outcome have been different.

[Black Americans, Asian Americans, Mexican Americans, and White Americans: Reject Gun Control – Arm Yourself and Refuse to be a Sitting Duck.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/black-americans-asian-americans-mexican-americans-and-white-americans-reject-gun-control-arm-yourself-and-refuse-to-be-a-sitting-duck/ar-AA1juBux?ocid=socialshare&pc=SCOOBE&cvid=5085e600d881458aa3686a8245b40490&ei=57

I hope I posted this correctly.

9 Likes

Works

2 Likes

Your Post is just fine Sir, and so is your message.

WWG1WGA

4 Likes

A lot of good information in that article to ponder. Review is always good . . . and even more necessary today considering the frequency and volume of attacks on the Constitution, on our Rights and on our legal system by those who are charged with PROTECTING our Rights. Be prepared to counter stupidity with the wisdom of the ages! “He who will not stand for something will fall for anything!”

6 Likes