25th Anniversary today

We celebrated at a fancy restaurant, The Chilean Seabass was superb, the Prosecco excellent.
Quite a gal putting up with me for a quarter of a century and counting.
Just like the Army says: This we’ll defend

33 Likes

Happy Anniversary! 25 years sure is something special.

7 Likes

Awesome stuff! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congratulations @John292 and may God bless you and your wife and may you have great health and long life.

4 Likes

A statistic anomaly. We’re at 38 years which is a statistic anomaly as well.

My wife I describe as “The Voice of Reason”. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congrats on your silver anniversary!

My wife and I celebrated our 32nd last week.

7 Likes

Congrats on 25 years! I’m at 1 year, going on 2!

12 Likes

Congratulations that’s a milestone, I’m up to 32, it only gets better! Like fine wine. :wine_glass::clinking_glasses:
I would prefer to stop aging, but it’s all good!

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Chilean sea bass is a good choice. Good choices have good outcomes just like being able to have a good anniversary!

4 Likes

Well done Sir! I bounced off 30 this past June but if you subtract the amount of time the Navy had me away we’ve only been married for 16.579823 years (yes my wife kept track :thinking:) , steadily gaining on it from here tho :rofl:

Cheers,

Craig6

6 Likes

Congratulations! Life is better shared.

8 Likes

@Craig6 Sincere thanks for your service and sacrifices.

4 Likes

Congratulations on completing the apprentice portion of your marriage. You are now officially a journeyman husband. Nice job!

7 Likes

As my wife puts it “Mostly House Trained”

Cheers,

Craig6

6 Likes

My wife wishes! (47th this year)

4 Likes

Congrats on the 25. Go for the 50! Remember to love your partner more than the previous day, despite any arguments. It is a team.

4 Likes

If you’re familiar with the British program “Rumpole, of the Bailey”… He refers to his wife as “She who must be obeyed”, often shortened to “She who must…”.

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! We celebrated 53 years last Tuesday.

6 Likes

Congratulations, and best wishes for the next 25…. Got my 40th coming up this year. For every husband out there that is also a father:
“The greatest gift a father can give his children, is to love their mother”
Hope and pray that we all have an awesome 2022. :us:

5 Likes