My Anniversary!

Yeahhh! There is a little piece of cake next to my name today!
I joined this forum 365 days ago today.
Everyone here has been amazing and I enjoy reading and interacting with everyone.
This past year I became a Certified Instructor and opened my own shooting range, becoming an Official USCCA Partner.

The thing I kind of miss, @Dawn, was way way back there was a 365 day badge. If you logged on for 365 days in a row you got this badge. I see that went away months ago, but I still achieved it, even when I went to a remote area for a weeks vacation, I drove 10 miles every morning to where I’d have signal just to log in and not lose my day count. :slight_smile:

Thanks USCCA for all your help and once again to all the amazing members here!

29 Likes

Congrats @Fizbin :+1:.

You’ve been always great Member.
You are also an example what the Man can do within 365 days.

Thank you for being here all the time :+1:

7 Likes

Glad to have you here sir. Your postings are awesome.

6 Likes

We’re glad your here @Fizbin.

5 Likes

Congrats! :tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Congrats @Fizbin

3 Likes

Congrats @Fizbin on becoming a CI, I hope to have my own business up next year .:+1:

3 Likes

366 days there @Fizbin, we had leap day this year so, you have an extra day to the list. CONGRADULATIONS!

3 Likes

Good luck I’m out :flushed:

4 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

OMG! They made a new badge!!!
I got this:

Devotee

This badge is granted for visiting 365 consecutive days. Wow, an entire year!

5 Likes

Somebody ate all your cake…
Happy belated anniversary Mr. Devotee!
:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Congrats @Fizbin…and other “devotees”. :muscle:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

It for the most part has been pretty easy as it is a topic, pass-time, hobby, discipline that I enjoy and am passionate about.

All the folks here as mentioned before, are super nice so that makes coming here most enjoyable!

I look forward to “Seeing” all of you at the Convention this spring!

3 Likes

@Fizbin
I got it also brother and it felt good to receive it.

1 Like

August was Mine and my HH6s 1 yr being with USCCA. I have greatly enjoyed the community here. Like the Concealed Carry Mag, As of now have not had time to do any of the online training. I received a note from Tim by email the other day reminding me of the oportunities… Have a great ya’ll

1 Like