25th Anniversary today

21 years here, and to the same woman!!

6 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

Working on 51(to them same redhead). I hope you and your wife well on your journey. You have made a Great Start! Just remember, Yes Dear, I have no idea what it was that came over me! Much easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Love her always!
Dennis

5 Likes

“Yes Dear, that’s a wonderful idea.” Works pretty good, too! :+1:

2 Likes

A belated congrats…
My 25th was memorable, I got Groupon discounts to a massage therapist for Janice and me. While Jan was getting hers, I took a walk to the park, quintessential New England, and sat with a few contractors on lunch break from painting houses. Some dog food company (blue something?) was making a commercial, and the director was a hoot, had the hat, the look, thought he was doing Shakespeare…all the sudden, he barks “quiet on the set” and the guys I’m hanging with keep talking. Scorcesi here, he looks over and repeats his command, to which the guy next to me says “you’re in my town now, we’ll do what we want.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Anyways, I head back to the therapists, get an awesome massage, and mention doing something special as it was our 25th anniversary. On the way home, Janice asks if I mentioned “25th anniversary” to which I nod and say “yes dear.”.Janice gives me the look ( mom) and says “our 25th was LAST YEAR.” Oops. We bought a truck right after we got married, '87 model, but bought it in '86,so that’s were I’d get confused.

4 Likes

Happy 25th Anniversary! Cheers brother! :clap: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Amazing… I can’t tell you how many different colors and styles of hair my wife has gone thru in our short marriage of soon to be 33 years. I guess I can’t say anything, though, my hair color has been changing, too, but naturally… I look closer to Santa than my younger self, in shape, too… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the 25th

2 Likes