"1984" Is this anyone elses first thoughts?

And here I was thinking about Van Halen’s 1984 album…

Big brother is here to stay. Think how many people let Siri or Alexa just listen in on them all day… Not that anyone is listening to that… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

My first thought is that in doing this government and law enforcement - while remembering what their citizenry means to them when the are off duty and not entitled privileged special treatment), should consider the unjust ostracism, going beyond humane punishment, that results from profiling. A person does react to what is inferred, or synthesis created upon them when thousands of minds are placed on that subject defining his/her person. Making definitive judgments on others based on facial features that can react and change to the environment someone is exposed to is inhumane and cruel. It seems like this movement, going beyond profiling persons charged with a crime, is a sort of “new order” effort to take a citizen’s registration to drive - a citizen’s right by Federal Standards), as an opportunity to preemptively identify criminals with a clean record.

1 Like

Way beyond just facial recognition. Big Brother is alive and has become omnipresent.

www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?popular_news_slot=2R

1 Like

@PROV223 - just another reason to add more tinfoil to my hat… maybe it’ll interfere with the electronic surveillance systems. :angry:

2 Likes

Good idea… as I’ve found, not a new idea :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
foil

1 Like

If you make your own you can add in extras right away (like a night lite)

2 Likes