Reality

13 Likes

I feel there is some irony here given your screen name

8 Likes

The irony! As a conspiracy theorist I know that the city police are controlled by the mayor and the state police are controlled by the Governor then Federal Police are controlled by the President. The political offices are controlled by the money!

7 Likes

There, I fixed that for you.

I never thought “1984” and “Idiocracy” would become reality.

11 Likes

wait till 2024!

4 Likes

Hearing 2023 may be a bad trip as well…plus side is I’m pretty sure I’ll be buying another house, prices are dropping where I’m looking and my area is supposed to stay fairly stable thanks to

5 Likes

I am in a similar situation; I am in a state of Washington where the Governor does not have his own plans and is a really major follower of Californication. I am looking towards Arizona/ New Mexico area.

8 Likes

no irony was meant my 1st name is leo

7 Likes

TN/WV on my radar. Like TN low tax, 2a, and I could visit Barry more, but WV just gets me super relaxed when I’m there. Finding better homes for the $, the waters clear, and the fact there’s not one big city is a plus in my book. Road trip this spring with the checkbook.

7 Likes

I’m glad you cleared that up! Many probably thought it to mean Law Enforcement Officer! lol See! Y’ALL CAN COME OUT NOW…HIS NAME IS LEO…FOR REAL!!! LOL

9 Likes

thanks I actually chocked a bit when I read this lmfao :joy: :rofl:
no leo is my name and I am a medically retired combat veteran

6 Likes

Same Here LEO

4 Likes

Medically retired Veteran here

3 Likes

I always wanted to be a good guy :upside_down_face:

A 2022-12-29 23-49-31

Is a “FBI Special Agent” considered as a LEO? :thinking:

4 Likes

6 Likes

KING… that’s the role I was born for… :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:
My only concern is… can I manage the Firearm Kingdom? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Looks like it’s time to make your move. :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

my wife got me a little sign that says (I think I’m) the boss. so this’ll go perfect with it lmao :joy:

2 Likes

@Karacal I changed my user photo, to the leo the lion :+1:

5 Likes

The clarification in the last sentence of your profile helps too!

3 Likes