‘You’re Full Of Sh**!’ Joe Biden Rages At Michigan Auto Worker Over Gun

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-angryjoe-14-ar-14-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-8-10-weeks-delivery.html?trk_msg=DM8IJUI8EPHKH3PRGLIGNOLU78&trk_contact=AFOQK1V8IEKIN2LCG94F3F0VQ4&trk_sid=BKBOOVSB4533F50VH7KIMU5VP4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3A%2F%2Fpalmettostatearmory.com%2Fpsa-angryjoe-14-ar-14-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-8-10-weeks-delivery.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=5%3A00+Email

You gotta look at all the nomenclature they are putting on these - its funny, no matter what your political position is :grin:

9 Likes

You got to admit… Joe even makes The Donald look fairly sane… that’s not easy.

3 Likes

Thank you @AlexV I’d thought very seriously the age was 35 but was too busy/lazy to confirm it. So, ya, under 70 at Inauguration, at least until we prove people on the balance can and do live to their 120’s and have a solid handle on preventing dementia. It works for me!

I agree with most of what you say, @CHRIS4, but the increase in life expectancy doesn’t seem to translate into a proportionately longer period of clarity. The things that Trump and Biden are saying lately make me wonder about their fitness for high office. Senator Elizabeth Warren, on the other hand, always seemed sharp and in control. Too bad she dropped out…

We need some young blood in DC. I am 73, by the way, so gerontophobia is not a motivating factor.

1 Like

Obama was young for a President, but man did he look old by the end of his time in office.

1 Like

7 Likes
1 Like

Poor Joe. He sold out the American public years ago for his own profit. Ditto for his useless son “Hunter.” (Who calls their baby boy “Hunter?”) I have seen the impact of dementia on people and I have to say that Joe is showing all the classic signs. Notice how he always has to have a handler with him–right now most of the time it’s Jill, his wife. If he’s in this shape at age 77 and before the inauguration, imagine him at age 80-81 and under the stress of the job? The Chi-Coms are jumping for joy, thinking that Joe could be president. No wonder they hit us with the Wuhan Flu well before the election to attempt to influence the election. They hate Trump because he’s always beating them at their own game. Seriously, someone has to remind Joe he needs to put his pants on in the morning. How anyone, in their right mind, could consider Joe a viable candidate for any office is lying to themselves. It’s truly sad to see now “Americans” are not looking out for their country–and would rather throw it away.

2 Likes