Where do you CONSISTENTLY find the best prices (Shipped) for 9mm, decent quality practice ammo?

Not really practice ammo, but great deal, especially if you are buying 1000 rnds. (Free shipping on 1000rnds)

1 Like

Today I found 1000 rounds of Norma 115gr 9mm TMJ at $240 + free shipping. With tax it came to $0.25/rnd delivered for me.

2 Likes

TODAY, ammobrothers.com has fiocchi pistol shooting dynamics 9mm luger 115gr fmj ammunition advertised at $0.228/ round, IF YOU ORDER (3) 500 round boxes. With tax it comes to $0.24/ round after the free shipping on orders >$250.

1 Like

Target sports USA
Sgammo
Velocity ammo sales
Bone frog gun club

4 Likes

Cheapest price I have seen in the last two years for Blazer Brass, but you have to buy 1500. After tax/free shipping it’s $0.25/rnd for my locale.

2 Likes

I use https://ammoseek.com/

3 Likes

I have a BassPro credit card that accumulates points/dollars by using it. BassPro/Cabelas doesn’t have great prices on ammo, but combined with the credit card points, they are hard for me to beat anywhere else.

With that said, if I don’t have a lot of points racked up, then like @Brian341 I use https://ammoseek.com/ , and Ammo Deals | WikiArms AmmoEngine

3 Likes

It’s worth it to sign up for ammoseek’s free membership. As a member, it lets you save searches using all their filters. For example, you can easily set up searches to repeatedly look for deals for a specific brand, specific caliber, JHP’s versus FMJ’s, prices below a certain threshold, and free, or conditionally free shipping.

You can even set it up to email you alerts when your criteria are met!

2 Likes

I was searching on Ammo Broker and I couldn’t find anything under 25 cents for 9mm. Even 1k bulk was averaging 30 cents.

308 win was mostly over $1.10 and u per round and that doesn’t include shipping.

Off topic but I’m preparing my garden and bought a cpl rolls of cardboard (wanting to support US business) and lets just say I could have tiled my kitchen floor for almost the same price. F’ing cardboard rolls as expensive as ceramic tiles! I’m dumpster diving from now on for cardboard.

2 Likes

An example from today on Ammoseek (Includes free shipping)
Blazer Brass 115gr 9mm $0.24/rnd:

3 Likes

You can also get 9mm steel case ammo (Sterling) for $0.21/ rnd if that works for you. (Don’t know anything about Sterling ammo)

I have about 800 rounds of Wolf steel casing ammo. Shot 50 rounds of it on the last target I posted.

I have no affiliation with them, but PSA has a lot on sale this weekend. I am not familiar with Sierra, but if someone is looking for economical Self Defense 9mm, this looks like a great deal:
Sierra Outdoor Master 9mm Ammo 115 Grain JHP, 20rds | Palmetto State Armory

A 9mm 1911 for $299
Tisas 1911 A1 9mm 5" 9rd, Turkish Walnut | Palmetto State Armory

And a CMC drop-in flat AR trigger. I personally have one of these at 3.5 pounds and really like it
CMC AR Trigger Single-Stage Flat Drop In - Shop AR Triggers | Palmetto State Armory

1 Like

Blazer Brass 115gr 9mm $0.246/rnd. FREE Shipping on $200+!

1 Like

Ammunition Depot has a similar deal on Blazer Brass. A little over 25 cents/round for 1000 with free shipping. I’ve ordered from them in the past with no issues.

https://www.ammunitiondepot.com/5200-blazer-brass-9mm-115-grain-fmj.html?unit_type=22&trk_msg=U2GR815CE5KKL4IJ1OLCOP7PAO&trk_contact=710DG1S75TD1TNKFB0QMUIB61G&trk_sid=IL14RQIRNOEBAJTMTETI1GOFA4&trk_link=NPVSPG9VMN749AEG4RK97VK9IS&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=SKU%2F5200-CASE&utm_campaign=Black+Friday+Part+II%3A+Don't+Miss+25¢+Blazer+9mm!

2 Likes

I personally buy from the Sportsman’s Guide. i am in their annual 50 dollar a year club which lowers price 10% and if I use their visa card another 2.5% comes off, They usually have coupon codes for 20% off a certain amount, and as long as i spend $75 I believe shipping is free. I once got a Canik off there, and with all the savings got 80 off.

2 Likes

:grinning:

3 Likes

Fiocci 9mm 115gr. FMJ $0.239/rnd. (Case of 1000) Spend an extra $11 on the site and get free shipping. ($250)

1 Like

$189 per/1000

2 Likes

Unfortunately…
Screenshot from 2024-02-13 17-30-40

5 Likes