Where do you charge your cellphone at night?

This is exactly what I do with the addition of DND and a few favorites that can bypass it.

1 Like

On the night stand … charging, set to DND from 11 PM to 5AM. I also use it for my alarm clock.

My cell phone only needs charging a couple of times a week and then it’s just plugged into the truck when I drive.

But, I understand your point, have it close at hand at night.

Mine is on the night stand as I listen to GroundZero or an old audio of Gunsmoke when going to bed.

Planning some phone violence. I’d keep an eye on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Physiological benefits aside, mine charges bedside for two reasons. #1, I’m on call 24/7 for my job. #2, if a Bad Guy enters my home at o-dark-thirty, I want to have the ability to call 911 quickly. It sits right next to my firearm. Which one I grab first is totally dependent on the location of Bad Guy.

2 Likes

I have a wallet case and keep it closed so the screen won’t light up the room. It’s charging right next to me on a stand or furniture wherever I go.

Actually, I check it for work. I am always on standby to cover sick and hung over cooks that did not make it in. Life of a chef.

I keep my cell phone and my car keys on the night table next to me.911 on speed dial,keys to push the panic button to make the car alarm squeeeeeeeeeeeel.Between the car alarm and the siren on the home alarm in the middle of night anyone breaking in would have to have nerves of steel to be able to hang around to find out what else that has been prepared for them.Yes i’m charging the phone.Stay safe,Practice for the home invasion [we hope and pray will never happen] that could very well occur.Gangs are starting to visit the burbs to create mayhem…Blessings,Love to all.J.

My phone is on the night stand and gun on a magnetic plate behind my bed.

I try not to charge overnight. I usually try to keep my battery at 85-95%, and then keep it unplugged next to the bed. It usually only looses about 4-5% with the stock battery over that time.