Finally, it’s vacation time. Not the “spending time with the family over the holidays” vacation, true vacation time somewhere on a beach in 80-degree weather!
You’ve taken some time off work and drove through a few states to get to the beach with your special someone. You’re getting ready to get out of the car and hit the sand when you realize you’ve got your firearm on you.
What do you do?
- Take the firearm back to the hotel and lock it in the safe in your room
- Lock your firearm in your car (stored properly in a locking compartment or safe)
- Wear it on you since you’re not going in the water anyway
- Wear it on you - you’ve got your gun cleaning gear with you at the hotel
- Other please elaborate below