What We All Knew, but Didn't Say

What was there to fix, Carlos? Record unemployment - including record unemployment among minorities, strong economy until covid and all the panicking dems shut everything down - over a glorified flu. Record low illegal border crossings, and made other countries realize they had to pay their share into NATO - that we weren’t going to do it anymore.

Or does Orange Man still live rent free in your head? Seems like you might be suffering from TDS.

2 Likes

To fully understand the insanity of defunding our police, and it is insane… unless the intent is to replace them with gestapo, enforcers, military trained and controlled by tyrants…take your pick, please, please get Mark Levine’s book “American Marxism”. If you’re not familiar with Mark he also has a program on Fox, Sunday evenings. Everything happening in our America is there in bloodcurdling truth, it’s history, the “gradual” destruction of our kids minds, Marxism merely a road to Communism, how they’ve gone about it, etc. There are no mistakes.
The weakening and ultimate destruction of our Constitution, most assuredly our Bill of Rights and our Declaration of Independence is the ultimate goal and it’s been going on for decades under the radar but now, thanks to the “socialization”, gutting of our true history, dumbing down of so-called ‘public’ schools we have a generation who no longer have inquiring brains; they’ve been “bleached” of truth; If anyone remembers the speech George Bush Sr. gave during his acceptance when elected president, he uttered these words (which no doubt gave the communist left ulcers) “We must usher in the New World Order.” It’s just over the horizon.
This has been in the making for literally generations. Each succeeding generation of school kids has been subjected to more and more lies and deceptions. From kindergarten to laughingly called “institutions of higher learning.”
Sadly much of the blame must be laid on we the people…we’ve been so busy pursuing the American Dream it’s become a nightmare, we’ve forgotten those amazing words “Of the people, by the people, and for the people”…In the 50’s Cuba was an awesome country, full of life, progress, prosperity, future; folks passed freely between the United States and Cuba…then Castro came in promising to continue Cuba’s prosperity…exactly the bilge the demorats have been pushing for decades. At first it was peachy… then the tyrant began to emerge. China was once a free nation, creative, beautiful and full of promise…all the tyrant controlled nations were taken down much the same way our America is being destroyed.
Unless there’s a miracle … well, think about it.

14 Likes

P.S. The most important sadness to all of this can be summed up in a statement made by Samuel Adams so many decades ago.."When a nation forgets it’s God, tyrants soon forge it’s chains."
Next time you’re forced to “lock down”, wear a mask , two or three masks, “social distance”…be forced to get a vaxine with a questionable history… stay home while the punks, thugs, and criminals roam free…unmasked. This past year plus was no accident.

14 Likes

Denise J- IMO you bring up some excellent points that are spot on. Many years ago someone sent me a link to a very old video of an interview of a former Marxist. In this video, he talks about the “Marxist Playbook” if my memory serves me, and the guiding principles of “how to bring down a country without ever firing a shot”. A lot of the points you touch on are eerily familiar from my recollection of that video. Whether we’ve reached the proverbial tipping point is up for debate, but the sad part is that folks today under 45 or so do not have the history of my 60+ years to recognize what’s happening- no frame of reference to know what’s going on today is chipping away at our inherent freedoms. Very sad times.

6 Likes

Personal attacks are not allowed in the Community. We want everyone to be able to have great conversations about the topics at hand.

We don’t expect you to agree, but we do expect you to stay on topic and have civil discussions.

A comment violating the Community Guidelines and the corresponding replies have been removed from this thread to bring it back to the topic at hand.

Those involved are encouraged to repost their points of view about the topic.

2 Likes

A quote that I find myself employing more and more is from Samuel Adams “When a nation forgets it’s God, tyrants soon forge it’s chains.”
Irony doesn’t even begin to describe that the first and foremost attacks on our freedoms when the “pandemic” manufacture broke out, was to shut down the churches while thugs and criminals burned, killed, vandalized and destroyed with impunity…
Our nation was founded by strong, ethical (of course there were always a few exceptions) Christian men who had education that today would be of such high character that few would understand. These men risked their lives, honors and fortunes when they signed the final draft of our Constitution. What they authored had never before been implemented in any other nation since the beginning. Ben Franklin was once asked what the best form of government was, his reply; “A Republic…IF you can keep it.” Republicanism’s main meaning is less government. Our most important safeguard has been almost completely lost in leftist schools who carefully disregard our Founders…and that is our Constitution is “Of the people, by the People and for the people.” We were literally charged with keeping elected politicians on task, a task we’ve failed.

11 Likes

He’s right of course. Not exactly news though. Any reason person already knew this. The others don’t give a damn until it hits their house. Then guess who they call first.
HINT: Not the city council.

2 Likes

I guess it was you that was looting, burning, rioting, vandalizing, attacking innocent people, men, women, children and senior citizens, attacking and killing police? I remember Antifa, BLM, Defund the Police, the Democratic leaders releasing those involved with no bail or paying for their bail, and forcing police to “stand down” while the aforementioned was occurring. I also remember those same Democratic leaders refusing aid from Trump to quell the violence.

9 Likes

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

3 Likes

I think the jump in murder rates is because they don’t get the same punishment they had in years past. If you killed someone when I was a teenager and they was sure you did it you was not put in a nice prison. You was shot or sat in the electric chair.

3 Likes

@Denise_J I am reading Levin’s book now. Very interesting.

2 Likes

You nailed it!

2 Likes

Dave if you will take a look at National and FBI crime stats (and it will take some digging and research) you will find that democrat run states and cities have the highest violent crime rates in the nation. Large democrat run cities are off the charts for high numbers of violent crimes. Most of this began years ago when democrat politicians started telling inner city mom’s if they’d just kick out the old man they’d get more welfare. Of course this resulted in primarily young black boys growing up without dads or any kind of image for right behavior…I don’t claim to be an expert on history but one history I’m painfully and more than a bit unsettled about is that when the justice system is weakened (and it most assuredly and purposefully has) crime goes up. The push for destroying our 2nd, Amendment is the end goal. If you’ll look online for the genocide chart you’ll see just how maniacally important it is to the democrat party, who’s end goal is to destroy our Constitutional Republic, to disarm We The People. The Genocide chart lists 9 nations going back to 1900 who’s citizens were disarmed in very much the same way American citizens are faced with. Over 55 million citizens murdered by their governments. I’ve been studying firearms history for almost 30 years, and being a certified firearms instructor for 12 years, and going after these politicians who push more and more gun laws, have managed to get on the CBI’s list as an enemy of the state. I’ve never shot anyone and hope I never have to…but I’m a gun owner and fight for this right.
Understand this: criminals don’t bother with laws; we the people do. We’ve jumped through the hoops and of course the leftist know exactly who their enemy is…legally armed citizens.
Do your homework. You might also visit the ATF websight and see the thousands of gun laws that criminals don’t bother with.
Our justice system is a sick joke, and it’s deliberate. Most people just buy the propaganda about “gun violence”. But I’ve yet to see a gun load itself, walk out the door, pick a target and shoot it…propaganda, lies and those who won’t take the time to investigate.

6 Likes

Mark’s work is definitely one that needs a whole lot of concentration!

4 Likes

I am quite familiar with the FBI data and the data on the ATF site, I reference it frequently. I am also an active member of several rights groups and contact, not only my representatives, but all, as all of their votes affect me.

You are one of the rare one’s who will take the time and effort to do so. This has been a “battle cry” for many years.

1 Like

Republicans left with a booming economy, now less then a year later there is quickly rising inflation without an end in sight, the border was as secure as could be expected without a border wall, asylum seekers were kept in Mexico until they’re case is decided, and had least number of new illegals entering than the last 4 Administrations, less than a year later we are unindated with illegals that are being released and even bussed into our communities. Wide open borders, caravans loaded up and coming and this administration has done absolutely nothing on this issue. We were energy independent and even exporting oil and natural gas. Less than a year later we are again beholden to the Saudi’s for oil and fuel prices have sky rocketed. A vaccine was fast tracked to save lives and with the current administration taking credit the infection rate and death rate is higher than before the vaccine was available in many areas. The trade imbalance was eliminated and the rest of the world was forced to play fair, foreign powers are again breaking all the rules with impunity. Our allies were forced to pay their fair share for world defense for a change. Do I even need to explain the Afghanistan debacle? Those are just the big things, everything else they touch turns to s#$&.
You ask why do they always blame the Democrats? Because they haven’t got a#$&@+*# clue, and continue to try and force these failed progressive experiments down our throats which is doing nothing but delivering our great country straight to the doors of hell. Trump is an egotistical, loud mouthed, bullying, bore BUT he got results, brought credibility back to the US, all but eliminated ISIS and put the fear of God into our other enemies. He also has a R political symbol after his name not a D.

7 Likes

Sorry to keep reposting this but I think it is relevant to multiple threads and I want as many to see it as possible. It has an answer to many complaints and we have to stop hiding, wear that hat and t-shirt, put that bumper sticker on your car, shout down those that would shout us down, the time to be nice has ended. If you love this country and I know you all do then shout. :us: :us: :us:

1 Like

Antagonistic off-topic conversation and the responding comments were removed.

1 Like

Unfortunately they won’t figure out that sending a social worker with a fluffy bunny and a popsicle isn’t the way to handle violent criminals. Everyday we read about a violent crime committed by a person that has committed violent crimes in the past and was released from prison. Maybe we could actually lock some of these folks up and keep them in the places that are designed, not to rehabilitate, to keep dangerous sociopaths away from our families, wives and daughter.

5 Likes