What’s in your holster drawer

New Tier one Axis Elite came in today for the Glock43x MOS

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Some of the Tier One Family with the T REX

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @XiWren and you are blessed to be here.

Autumn cleaning
Holsters I bought pre-CCW days that occupy space in junk drawer :man_facepalming:t4:

And then, there’s this finely crafted OWB holster that i bought almost a year ago but trying out for the first time.
Lefty, 8 o’clock position.
One disadvantage of being a lefty, I would need to put it in after the first pants belt loop
unlike righties who have already passed 6 o’clock before holster comes into play.

At 8 o’clock, we’ll see how my rotator cuff reacts—any suggestions from righties who wear theirs at 3 or 4 o’clock?

2 Likes

You want rookie stats?
1 holster (I love it!)
No holster drawer.

2 Likes

Thankfully, my finances (read: my wife’s monitoring system) served as an intervention :laughing:

2 Likes

Here’s a Black Friday story from pre-plandemic days.
I drove my wife to Macy’s and a jewelry store. With her heart warm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I took her to a LGS where I purchased my first 1911.
Preparation, meet opportunity :wink:

4 Likes

Until she needs another pair of shoes? :thinking::grinning:

4 Likes