What other types of shooting do you do?

I love spearfishing especially in the Gulf. Me and some of my step family members made our own artificial reefs (we keep the coordinates in family) and we will periodically go to fish or spearfish there. I haven’t been there in a while but I really enjoy the spearfishing part because you know you won’t be taking anything that’s to small. Have gotten some impressive Grouper and Red Snapper fr there.

Though I do always bring a set of chain mail shark gloves and a bangstick along.

1 Like

i go clay shooting about 5 times a year…great stress reliever

2 Likes

I also like shooting cameras. I apply rifle fundamentals: good sight picture, steady position, breathing, trigger squeeze.

1 Like

I compete once a month in steel targets. I go to the indoor range once a week. I go, when I am invited, to the outdoor range and or the trap shooting. I practice with my Sirt lazer gun at home every day.

2 Likes

I mix in some long range marksmanship when I can get access to a long range. Do a lot of training with small unit tactics with rifles and handgun, mostly cqc type stuff

3 Likes

Sooooo your the one! I was up at the Canon repair facility specing a cable job in the camera repair section and sitting on the shelf was a camera body with a boolit hole in it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

Wasn’t me, but I do own a Canon. It’s too big to conceal carry, but at least I don’t have to carry around powder to shoot it.

2 Likes

I like Trap & Skeet and compete in the GSSF tournaments…But I am bummed out this year so far because of All the cancelled tournaments account of the COVID issue.

1 Like