Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

You all as well

5 Likes

Welcome Arielle and glad you’ve taken steps forward to protect yourself. There are many resources here at your disposal. All of us, including all First Responders/Military need continued training as these skills are perishable. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

4 Likes

Just like motorcycling (and so many other) skills, they take a long time to get and a short time to lose.

3 Likes

Here from Indiana. Been using firearms all my life between the Military, Private Security, Personal Protection details, etc. I am a full time Paramedic and joined USSCA after my wife wanted to be trained and carry due to a drug treatment facility bringing in a lot of out of state problems into our small community.

10 Likes

@John1352 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you and your wife with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome and thank you for your service

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @John1352 and your wife also.

1 Like

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. There is a good mix of members here some good, some bad from all different backgrounds. Its like a typical family :laughing:, welcome out new brother.

4 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service @John1352 :us:

3 Likes

Welcome to the family y’all! Thank you for your service! We are glad to have you with us

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Don. I’m active duty Navy. I’ve grown up around firearms, and most of my formal training has been in the Navy. I just completed my CCW-Initial course in California, and joined USCCA not only for the self-defense liability insurance, but mostly for the multitude of resources available to members. My favorite handgun is my H&K P2000 v3. I’m working toward increasing my training, and my family joins me often at the range. I look forward to interacting in these forums and increasing my knowledge and skill!

8 Likes

@DWL Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you here. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome happy to see more service members here. Im surprised CA requires you to take the CCW course as most states wave that requirement for military.

6 Likes

They waive the Firearm Safety Certificate only.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @DWL and thank you for your service sir.

5 Likes

Welcome Aboard. I hope you like it here.

5 Likes

Welcome

6 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service :us:

6 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m a Brit living in the US for many years now. It’s a changing world and I decided to better protect myself and my family by joining the USCCA, getting my CHCL and training. I had no idea training and practicing would be so much fun! Turns out it’s the hobby I’ve been searching for.
Really looking forward to chatting with you all.

18 Likes