Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the community brother and god bless you and thank you for your service

Hello, I took up owning a firearm when my husband died in a MVA. I went to classes and earned my concealed carry permit and learned how to shoot. I still need more training and am so very happy to have found this group. I am looking forward to the ride!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community sister and God bless you

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad to be here. Still trying to figure how to maneuver around the site! Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks!!!??:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

still trying to figure it out also and how to put my picture on profile

1 Like

Check out the New User Guide - there are how-to’s in that post that will help! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Community, @Jeff72!

1 Like

Dwayne here…joined today and already learned quite a bit.
Well , I shot my first handgun at 4 years old…I’m 63 now…yep…I found me a shinny 6 shooter in a uncle’s bedroom…picked it up and Boom.
Since age 12 I’ve had guns.
I retired from the Army Infantry…Combat vet…Drill Sgt …Platoon Sgt …all that …so weapons were my tools of my trade for 20 years.
Just too much training in rifle and handguns and other to began to list. Never enough.
Best advise…once you ever have to or decide to pull the trigger …it’s a done deal…for me…that means knowledge and training.
Glad to have joined up.

8 Likes

@Nunyabiznez Welcome to the community. Bet you have some stories to tell Brother. Lots of knowledgeable people here + 1 more with you. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome everyone I joined a couple month’s ago and it is one of the things I brag about most. I feel more confident knowing USSCA has my back and the information they offer is awesome. I couldn’t have moved forward this far and this fast in my learning if it wasn’t for USCCA. If you haven’t checked out the proving grounds yet, don’t miss out on them, great information and they will get you thinking, concealed carry magazine is great as well. Again Welcome and hopefully the information is all you will ever need. Stay safe.

3 Likes

I’m in PA and there is a local range opening on the Montgomery/Bucks county border on Tuesday.

1 Like

Thanks for info much appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks, J’q60… I am looking forward to making some new friends and buds on this forum. I had several rifles and pistols at the local DNR range on Friday. Really enjoyed a few hours checking zeros and shooting targets, and some viscous little rocks out at the 70 yard berm.
rgs372

3 Likes

well still trying to figure it all out! I will get there, very very glad I decided to join this group! I live in Duluth Mn about 2 hours The Twin Cities Area other wise known as Mineapolis St Paul and its not a good situation at all as it is affecting my area as well! But back the group I will be participating alot in shooting and home protection. I will still need a lot of learning this site so please feel free to explain things!

6 Likes

Welcome, glad you are here,I’m kinda new here too. Wow so much stuff to learn and think about.

3 Likes

Thank you appreciate the welcome

3 Likes

Hi Wendy and welcome new here also 3 days in, its very very nice lots of great people so far and lots to learn. I really like the forums and all, still there is so much more to learn i feel like a little kid in a candy store. I hope you enjoy! So much to read.

4 Likes

Hi Jeff great to hear from you. Glad I joined group. I’m a newbie. There is so much to learn. Been taking handgun course pew pew tactical online. Trying to soak everything up…lots of great information. Have a great day! Wendy

5 Likes

Hi my name is Kevin I’m from Michigan new to the uscca family thank you

5 Likes

Hi Wendy and welcome, glad you are here. I hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

I’ve only been here a few days, but I have met many new people that introduce angles to topics I had not thought of! Glad y’all made it! Welcome, y’all!

7 Likes