Web cam

I ended up upgrading my uscca membership to the elite and I got the webcam. I already hooked it up but I don’t know where my instruction book is??? I can’t seem to find it? Is there anyone here that can help me or send me a link get one for my webcam ??? Any help would be deeply appreciated

4 Likes

Would you be able to share webcam model? Or picture?

If you hooked it up to your PC… there is no instruction needed. Webcam is just lens in plastic box with USB connector.
All the functionality is built in your PC.

4 Likes

As Jerzy said, once it is plugged in, a variety of programs should recognize it and let you use it:
Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Facebook, Facetime (Apple only), and any other video recording or video chat / conference program.
EnJoy!

4 Likes

Well, it has a lot of control buttons on it. And I don’t know how to exactly use them. I’m wondering if you can zoom in when you’re using it or if you can have it. Where it’s video taping you driving the car???

1 Like

We need a model of the camera. Those posts are confusing… do you have PC webcam or car webcam?

1 Like

I have car webcam

1 Like

@Rudy1 ,
Without camera model there is no way we can help you.
There are hundreds of car cameras and these can have different controls.

Please either post the picture / give us the model, so we can try to help you, or call USCCA directly and ask them for the instruction manual for the camera they sent you.

2 Likes

Elite members get car cams?:thinking:

At least @Rudy1 got it

2 Likes

As for today…

Screenshot from 2023-10-08 20-10-12

:grinning:

1 Like

Free Bonus(es)?
I’m kind of worried when I see the word ‘Free’ without an * next to it. :thinking::grinning:

2 Likes

I will take a picture and I will post it on here. So you guys can take a look at it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow… Made in Saint Kitts and Nevis?
Doesn’t even look Chinese… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Here we go, please check this thread. It should be the same product.

2 Likes

Thank you sir much appreciated

2 Likes

You’re most welcome.

My “Helping Hand” is here… whenever you or other Member need it. :fist:

4 Likes

You can expect the same for me too

4 Likes