USCCA FlashDrive Bullet

Anyone else wondering what to do with the flash drive included with the sign up kit? I’m appreciative of the situational awareness videos and scenario training it came loaded with, but after viewing videos the inconvenient child-lock for adding files makes it a dead end novelty. Would be a nice added touch to download new videos or content from USCAA website or something? @USCCA

4 Likes

? @G.Washington ? Flash drive with sign up kit? I missed that one.

3 Likes

Did we even have flash drives when you signed up? :laughing:
Think I got a manual when I started off as a silver level customer,pistol bag when I upgraded to gold.

2 Likes

@Lu-Can yes sir came in that little ammo tote. It’s shape like a bullet got about 10 training videos on it, but it’s child-locked unable to remove or add anything to the drive. Kinda silly. @mattm I must have got the left overs or something :grin: I managed to score a cleaning kit :thinking:

3 Likes

think I’ll drop my auto-renewal as I bet we’d get more perks if we played “hard to get”.

2 Likes

I leave mine plugged into the USB port of my Blu-ray player. Makes an interesting conversation piece for first time visitors to my humble abode.

4 Likes

@mattm , you are sounding like my children’s, I only joined last year. :joy:

2 Likes

Interesting concept @45IPAC I agree like the look too just wish had more function.

2 Likes

@G.Washington , I joined last year with the elite and they sent me nothing but a sticker but when they automatically renewed it I called and they was nice enough to send me something. It is very nice but what I really wanted was a bag to carry my children’s to the range, maybe next year. :joy:

2 Likes

Buy the bag. It’s worth the money. It’s a very nice quality piece. Lots of compartments for a large assortment of what you need at the range. Mine serves as my primary bag for carrying gear for my rifle team.

4 Likes

@45IPAC , hopping I could get it free next year when I renew my elite membership cross my fingers

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the training on the USB bullet, @G.Washington! There are additional new videos and training every week on your USCCA Dashboard in the Protector Academy.

Shared with Zight

I like @45IPAC’s idea of leaving it plugged into the Blu-ray player as a conversation piece! :grin:

3 Likes

It’s handy. I do go back to it now and then for a situation awareness refresher. Just started exploring the new update, so far so good :+1:t3:

1 Like

I agree with you 100%. It is a one time use item that could be so much more!

3 Likes

Hmm. I signed up too soon, I guess. I didn’t get one. My mom bought one, though, so I can still use it.

1 Like

I bought one at discount. Nice backup source for my laptop

1 Like

Great concept and all but should make it where the videos can be deleted and the drive reused or fill it with videos instead of 5 vids seems like a waist to me, handy yes practical could be.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Jason320

Oh yes. I gifted mine to someone else close to me who CCW/carries, for their own learning

Interesting that yours is locked. I use mine for storing reloading/ gunsmithing data that i dont have in my manuals.