We Have Been Taken Over

VID_20240312_181203_421.mp4

6 Likes

Shocker.

5 Likes

Anything for a vote I Suppose.

6 Likes

You’re a snowflake if it bothers you that the president cited proverbs from the most popular religion in the world.

Or A Patriot…

4 Likes

If you truly uphold the constitution someone’s religion doesn’t matter. George W. Bush and George Bush have both quoted the Quaran and you didn’t care then. Being a patriot has nothing to do with what religion someone worships, that’s just ignorance. I know many Muslims and Arabs that served and are respected war heroes.

2 Likes

So… “quoting” Quran automatically means end of America… or what? Who has been taken? Because I’m not for sure.
I don’t get it… What is wrong with quoting words written in books we don’t read?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Kevin492
As long as the government isn’t forcing religion then it’s all vote gathering.

7 Likes

@Kevin492 Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Bring back Church and State into the White House then, and pray every morning (The Lord’s Prayer-the Our Father) at the start of day, including the Pledge of Allegiance to US Flag for everyone, and Muslim Americans in Office also participating.

5 Likes

This board is full of Christrian nationalists. It’s all about religion to them, not about America.

What are you “about”?

5 Likes

You could simply scroll by. No one is forcing you to agree with anything here.

6 Likes

WRONG! You don’t understand a thing about them then. Being one of them, you could not be more mistaken. Being a conservative American and a Christian go together very, very well. One only helps make the other stronger.

7 Likes

Hitting a little too close to home, perhaps.

1 Like
  • “The art of reading and studying consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting what is not essential.”

• “Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”

Do you agree?

1 Like

I disagree. You can’t have much offense if you are unconscious,
So to me,
A Good Defense IS a Good Offense.

1 Like
  • “It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”

• “We become strong, I feel, when we have no friends at all.”

Do you agree?

2 Likes

Now you can really see why Hitler failed in World War 2

2 Likes

“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”

“Nothing is more important than Independance and liberty!”

Do you agree?

1 Like