It’s crazy, One left leaning state passes a law the next thing you know another Democrat state passes a similar law but amps it up a point or two. Pretty obvious they watch one another to see what they can get away with…
YEPPER Denise! 'Total Control, Total Disarmament!.
You take away the oppositions Guns, you take away the FIGHT.
(Yes, I kow 'Fists, feet, rocks etc BS on that)
A Slippery slope indeed, you then work on their Transpo, Jobs, WALK TO WORK, (15) minute cities, Uniforms, Neighbor ‘Rats’ encouraged to turn you in for ‘Violations’ (and more Bread, a bucket of Grasshoppers whatever). This is Orwell’s 1984, This is the HAPPY Communist PLAYBOOK. Who thinks I’m nuts? Who thinks 'Can’t happen here we’re America? Well, Comrade
take a HARD LOOK at the Demoncratic Party, really look, Illegal migrants fior votes, Free.gov services…for the people? Hardly, to keep you poor and in line. Take away your ready cash, Bank accounts, 'We will PROVIDE a .gov Debit card… ok?..NO, HARD NO!
'I want to buy a gun today ‘ERROR BUZZER’ DENIED! 'You don’t NEED a GUN, (we just took all your other guns away Tolstoy!'I want to buy a house? With what? The ‘savings’ 401 K you had went to serving the State (Deep that is)
NAh! won’t happen Babuska, your Fear mongering ! Hmmmmmmmm we shall see.
The ‘Muezzin’ blasting out over Minnesota, change the State flag(Hey, that looks a lot like the Somali flag? Nah, yer dreamin;)
Well sorry Lenin, a LOT of us are ‘dreaming’ the same MOVIE! and we don’t like the content.
Mandatory Vax;s, Take it! NOW! It’ll keep you safe (or you won’t be able to travel, see your kids, work), Anti-social distancing, MASKS!, ISOLATION----oh great we look like China now! No, you’re over reacting
YOU TAKE AWAY OUR FIREPOWER the .gov runs amok! Think ! Brazil, Australia, Venezuela etc
'YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND LIKe IT.
Venezuela, one of the richest (Minerals Oil, Diamonds, ) and the people are STARVING!
Terrific, sign me up! NOT!
Very good summary, brother.
Well, starting 2026 Permits are required to purchase guns and also to get a CWP.
Lock step with Colorado.
Why I got my guns now!
I’m certain they’ll try to ban .50 next🙄
“My pillow” guy sounds like he’s taking on Tampon Tim in the next election.
Tim Waltz makes Barney Fife look like Lee Marvin.
IMHO the purpose of this kinda crap is to slow things down and keep putting up roadblocks…
as all such laws it takes time to go to the supreme’s… and money…
during which the law sticks in place…
also I’m pretty sure they hope that one will stick for at least awhile
think there should be a law that requires any politician that writes or proposes such a law…
should be automatically removed from office for violating their oath…
cause such laws are a clear violation of said oath to uphold and defend the Constitution as originally intended…
and maybe even heavily fined???
thing is many of our younger generation do NOT know the Constitution or Bill of Rights or Declaration of Independence!!!
Bring back Civic’s!!! and require a passing grade to vote!!!
reasoning if you don’t understand our form of Government you should NOT participate in it???
just my opinion…
…think Nanny State cares for them.
Is this the ‘Mother may I’? before you can get the 'Mother May I? so you can get APPROVED for the Mother may I !? —asking for a snarkey friend! ![]()