Was.Our. Nation. Better.off. 12. Years ago ❓

Was our.Country . Safer. And did you feel better about . Our future. ? And did you have more…money. ? And did Americans . Get along better. And were. We. A. Better . Country? Did you have more money . Saved. .Did you feel better about Americans . Future? Did you feel like you were better off . 12. Years ago ?

3 Likes

Hey BobbyJean, under the obama/biden administration for a second term, no way! Racial tension at a high, increasing high national debt, and a president going around the world apologizing for being an American!! Please!!! He is why I felt I needed to protect my kids school and our church!!! And became a Prepper!!!

10 Likes

We were safer and more AMERICAN, before that hair sniffer was born!

6 Likes

I think we’re learning, no matter what the current administration does to secure our future , either good or bad, the next administration can screw it up, turn it upside down and wreck the place in a very short time. Just look at what the current administration has done in just a few short years.

6 Likes

In January 2024, the US national debt exceeded $33.3 trillion, which is more than 120% of the total US GDP. In 2012, the US national debt was about $16 trillion, which was about 97% of the total US GDP. The debt devalues currency and creates inflation. It grows whenever the government needs money to finance military adventurism or social programs.

2 Likes

But wasn’t that during the civil war?? :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I recall him saying Wilkes Booth was a cousin or they went to school together! Wasn’t it Biden that built Fords Theater :question: During the signing of the Declaration! Yeah! That’s the ticket! It was just before he ran for office! :rofl:

7 Likes

Pudding claims he was @ ‘the battle for Chultapec’ (Mexico) 1857 (he was just a lad) fought alongside Longstreet! His son was killed there (again) and then he ran for the Senate and built the Star Spangled Banner Bridge in Baltimore (and his son was killed again working on the bridge!) Unlucky kid!
Yet there were no Twain Twacks so how did he take the Twain? curious that?

7 Likes

Ted44 .SIR I KNOW I GOT THE DATE WRONG. I was . THINKING ABOUT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION. When we had . RESPECT. AND OUR COUNTRY WAS . PROUD. BECAUSE WE LIBERATED KAWAITT. Thank you for your service sir . Here’s ya a Root beer :beer: sir .:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::dagger::chile::us::100::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::dagger::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mike 164. Dir thank you for your service brother. :us:AND HERE IS YA A ROOT BEER :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::chile::us:WE BETTER FIGURE OUT FROM THIS BITME. Or WE WILL NOT HAVE A COUNTRY. This can be the end. MÉXICO is THREATENING TEXAS. With. BITME. We are . FIGHTING MÉXICO NOW. AT THE RIVER. With TEXAS. And MÉXICO. This is an ALL OUT INVASION. Love Bobby jean :feather::feather::heart::white_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather::dagger::bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us:

3 Likes

Ted44, SIR YOU ARE RIGHT THAT IS WHEN . Every one was starting to act racist. And blm was born. Until then we never heard of it right :question::question::question::chile::us:HERES A ROOT BEER :beer: I THINK THAT IS WHO BROUGHT US BLM. :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:sad for all :bangbang::100:

3 Likes

Heard a dentist once say, "if you’re going to drink soda, make it a diet and a diet root-beer — among pops, it causes the least amount of damage to teeth. Personally, I enjoy them with a slice of pizza. Da best.

4 Likes

Burdo Brother you know how I talk that I had to get all my teeth replaced. Haw Haw and a hundred stitches in my cheek. Haw Haw AC.:zap:DC. Here comes the JACK.:bangbang: Seriously. So have a root beer brother . :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::dagger::chile::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100:SIR

3 Likes

Bitme must be over a hundred years old. And a hero to venestwaala. VELARGO. GASS stashstashons. I bet Cuba :cuba: even has a song about him. In rushin. And Iran :iran: ing. :100:.hesbala. Call’s his BIG DADDY. Haw haw. We are definitely not . Going to. Make it. Till election. If he doesn’t slow down. Bringing. Valrgo. Criminals here we are FULL. Sir thank you for your service sir here’s ya a Root beer. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::us:SIR . Love Bobby jean and Debbie ann and the babies . Thanks Brother .SIR :us::us::us::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dagger:Have a wonderful weekend sir . :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::dagger::chile::100:

4 Likes

You too Brother,
Stay safe
Happy Easter to DebbieAnn
We’re going to win this thing.
‘BobbyJean STRONG!’

4 Likes

Thank you.SIR BROTHER WE . Have already WON WE ARE THE AMERICANS . AND NO MATTER WHAT WE WILL STRAIGHTEN UP. AND WE . ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT. THE INVADERS. BUT WE WILL. DEFEAT THEM BECAUSE . WE . KNOW DEEP DOWN IN.SIDE. WE HAVE WHAT NO OUTHER. NATION . HAS EVER HAD FREEDOM. :us::bangbang: WE HAVE. FOUGHT EVERY ONE . AND WE. HAVE MORE TO LOSE THAN WE EVER EVER HAVE. THIS IS FOR ALL . THE AMERICANS. THE GOVERNMENT . WILL BE FIRED. AND WE THE PEOPLE. :bangbang::100::dagger: WE NEEDED. THIS .:bangbang: TO SHOW EVERY SINGLE .AMERICAN. OUR COUNTRY . COST. BLOOD. AND LOTS OF IT.:us::100::bangbang:AND LIVES. RENAGADES. AND OUR MILITARY. Retired. AND . EVERY LAST AMERICAN :us: THAT. DOES NOT WANT TO SPEAK CHINESE. WILL . DEFEND OUR COUNTRY. :us::100::bangbang: BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. WE THAT . HAVE SEEN OUR. BROTHERS. BLOW AWAY. WILL .SNAP. AMERICA :us:. WILL. DESTROY. THIS INVASION. AND THE . CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT.:us::bangbang::100: AMERICANS. JUST HAVE NOT . GOTTEN. TRULY . PIZZED. OFF. WE. HAVE THE. BEST. GUNNERS IN THE WORLD . SIR. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WELL WISHES SIR . AMERICAN PEOPLE. ARE GOING TO GROW UP. PDQ. SIR . THE WAKE UP. CALL.:phone:. IS STARTING TO RING :100::100::phone::us::us::us::bangbang: SIR . WE ALL ARE GOING TO GET THE. F…N.CALL. :us::bangbang:. BROTHER . SO MANY STATES.:bangbang:ARE WAKING UP. :us: WE. CAN HANDLE . THIS. WE. WILL INSIST.ON . TRUE .LEADERSHIP. WE ARE . GOING TO HAVE TO PROVE. WE ARE . TRUE RED WHITE. &.BLUE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. Donny. BROTHER. HAPPY .EASTER. :us:HERES YA A ROOT BEER. SIR :beer: LOVE Bobby jean an Debbie ann. And my family. Brother sir. GOD.BLESS.

2 Likes